Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Does it freak you out when...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
you look at "who's online?" and see someone reading really old threads you made?

This happened to me today, I'm fairly sure they must have been searching for all my threads.

That said I do this to other people all the time so I can't really complain.

But it scares me that it could be someone in my real life following me, trying to stalk out my emotions or inner thoughts or something. I don't have any evidence for this though or any specific person in mind.

Comments

• Options
    Sorry, paranoid.
  • Options
    I've never really worked out how to see who is viewing what, but I have gone back in the past to look at threads that people have made - usually becuase i either remembered some good advice in them but sometimes just becuase i'm a bit nosey.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Nah I'm sure they are looking at various threads on one subject - not stalking you at all :)
  • Options
    No. I really couldn't give a shit whether people are trawling through posts I made years ago or not - if they've nothing better to do, that's their problem. Certain threads do keep coming up again and again, however.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    Sorry, paranoid.
    Yeah but we know they realy are out to get us!
  • Options
    PARANOIA! haha calm down, who cares?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Just because your paranoid doesn't mean its not true!

:D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    Nah I'm sure they are looking at various threads on one subject - not stalking you at all :)

I very much doubt it given which thread it was.

But I'm feeling today that it is less likely to be someone from my real life so I feel a bit better about that.
  • Options
    It did freak me out when I was in an MSN conversation with someone from here that I didn't know very well who started to give me links of old posts I'd made in the sex forum when I first joined.

That's why you got blocked and deleted.

You know who you are.
  • Options
    I was more freaked out the other day when someone told me I was the object of his masturbation fantasies. Ew! :sour:
  • Options
    I don't get freaked out when someone is reading my past posts on a forum, but some of the stuff that goes on at sites like MySpace and Facebook kind of freaks me out sometimes.
  • Options
    It did freak me out when I was in an MSN conversation with someone from here that I didn't know very well who started to give me links of old posts I'd made in the sex forum when I first joined.
    WTF? :eek2: Strange.
  • Options
    no, does not creep me out. It makes me laugh hysterically like an old mad professor, then I jack off to the thought of someone being interested in my gibberish... then I cry myself to sleep...

an old routine.
  • Options
    I didn't even know you could do that! *searches* :naughty:
  • Options

That's why you got blocked and deleted.

You know who you are.

I'm sorry :(

I'm freaked out that there is *always* somebody viewing some thread about 12 year old girls and thongs! I know the site comes up on google searches... what were their keywords :nervous:
  • Options
    I'm freaked out that there is *always* somebody viewing some thread about 12 year old girls and thongs! I know the site comes up on google searches... what were their keywords :nervous:

So true! It's very creepy. I bet it's old men wanking over the words as they read it :yuck: