Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mohamed Al Fayed- LOL!

Mohamed al Fayed has set out in court his claims that his son Dodi, and Diana, Princess of Wales were murdered, and he called the Royals "that Dracula family".

The Harrods boss told the couple's inquest that Prince Charles was involved in a plot to "clear the decks" to be able to marry Camilla Parker Bowles.

In a wide-ranging statement, Mr al Fayed:

:: Branded the Duke of Edinburgh a "Nazi" and a "racist" and said: "It's time to send him back to Germany from where he comes. You want to know his original name - it ends with Frankenstein."

:: Diana herself had told him she was pregnant. "I'm the only person they told. They told me they were engaged and would announce their engagement on Monday morning. She would speak to her sons when she returned from Paris."

:: Raised concerns about a message - dubbed the Mishcon note - outlining Diana's fears in 1995 that there was a plot to kill her in a car crash. "My belief that my son and Princess Diana were murdered was confirmed when I learned that the two leading (Metropolitan Police) Commissioners - Lord Condon and Lord Stevens - did not show the coroner the note."

:: Believed the murder was likely carried out by paparazzi photographer James Andanson, who has since died, on the orders of the security services.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1305777,00.html

I'm amazed he gets away with saying all of that time after time. The man has gone loopy.

All the same his rants against Prince Philip are well funny :D
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Aladdin wrote: »
    http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1305777,00.html

I'm amazed he gets away with saying all of that time after time. The man has gone loopy.

All the same his rants against Prince Philip are well funny :D

Especially as Philip is known as 'Phil the Greek' for a reason...

You drink too much, drive too fast and don't wear seatbelts - MI6 is better than I thought if they could manage all that
  • Options
    I know, not even James Bond- or Jason Bourne- would choose a car crash as a method of assassination.

The man has lost his marbles.
  • Options
    The guy lost it ages ago.

For all his constant outbursts it's a bit surprising he's not been sued for slander... Or given his lack of a British passport it's surprising he hasn't been kicked out the country by now (unless he has an EU passport).
  • Options
    "(Al Fayed) said: "It's time to send him back to Germany from where he comes."

Why would the Germans want a Greek? Personally, I think I hear Egypy calling for Fayed to come home. :)
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to when he dies, not really because I want him dead, but he plans to get himself stuffed and put in the clock face outside Harrods.
  • Options
    budda wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to when he dies, not really because I want him dead, but he plans to get himself stuffed and put in the clock face outside Harrods.

Prince Philip?
  • Options

Really? You have read that somewhere? I wouldn't imagine it would considered very Islamic to do that .... :lol:
  • Options
    Prince Philip?

No, Al-Fayed of course, he's arguing with the local Council about it, apparently its not technically against the law.
  • Options
    No, Al-Fayed of course, he's arguing with the local Council about it, apparently its not technically against the law.

It's at this point you imagine Thatcher regrets giving him Harrods rather than Tiny Rowland...
  • Options
    Perhaps Mo is getting confused with the Saxe-Coburgs :chin:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    The man is a complete nutter.
  • Options
    I'm feeling really disappointed with what happened yesterday. I mean, I've been looking at the list of people who were apparently responsible for murdering Diana in cold blood. I'm not on the list. I feel very left out. :(
    For all his constant outbursts it's a bit surprising he's not been sued for slander...
    Well, if some people feel extremely angry with what he said yesterday, they can't sue him anyway. I believe he was covered by court privilege, meaning he could say whatever the hell he wanted and he would be completely immune from prosecution.

Mind you, I'm not sure what to make of his theory that Prince Philip runs the country.
  • Options
    For all his constant outbursts it's a bit surprising he's not been sued for slander...

Can insane people be sued for their mad rants?

You kinda feel sorry for him, because he's obviously never gotten over it, but that doesn't excuse the complete bullshit he's been spouting for 10 years. Might as well blame muslims next, since they've apparently done everything else. Or maybe Putin's government?
  • Options
    TBH this inquest is possibly the best use of money I have seen for ages. If yesterday doesn't get rid of the whole "she was killed by MI5" story - which was started by this ranting madman - then I don't know what will...
  • Options
    Might as well blame muslims next, since they've apparently done everything else.

Wouldn't that fuck up his entire argument - given that a majopr part of his case is that Diana was killed because she was about to have a Muslim baby?
  • Options
    TBH this inquest is possibly the best use of money I have seen for ages. If yesterday doesn't get rid of the whole "she was killed by MI5" story - which was started by this ranting madman - then I don't know what will...
    Don't hold your breath hoping the Daily Express will give it a rest though... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Wouldn't that fuck up his entire argument - given that a majopr part of his case is that Diana was killed because she was about to have a Muslim baby?

Yeah, but she wasn't a muslim, so it was an honour killing. :yeees: Quite easy to come up with conspiracy theories that don't really go anywhere, isn't it?
  • Options
    Yeah, but she wasn't a muslim, so it was an honour killing. :yeees: Quite easy to come up with conspiracy theories that don't really go anywhere, isn't it?

Except part of the conspiracy is she was also going to convert ;)

Not that I believe it for a second
  • Options
    Pretty certain slander doesn't apply in court - thus this enquiry gives him a great chance to say anything he wants to do.
  • Options
    Jim V wrote: »
    Pretty certain slander doesn't apply in court - thus this enquiry gives him a great chance to say anything he wants to do.

Perjury?
  • Options
    Ah but if you believe what your saying it's not perjury - that's only if you choose to lie
  • Options
    what if you don't really believe it but just say that you believe it? is that still perjury?
  • Options
    Then it'd be down to the Police to prove that you believed something beforehand.
  • Options
    No one he is ranting about thinks him worth the time and effort of slander proceedings, and anyway, they would have to prove that he damaged their reputation - I doubt Blair could get much compensation for his.
  • Options
    Jim V wrote: »

Court priviledge means that you can say pretty much what you like - oerjury only applies if you intentionally want to give false testimony which may change the outcome.

It's how Jeremy Thorpe got ousted as Liberal leader all those years ago...
  • Options
    http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/celebrity/diana-was-spiderman%2c-claims-al-fayed-20080218734/
    DIANA WAS SPIDERMAN, CLAIMS AL FAYED

PRINCESS Diana led a secret life as a super-hero who was able to scale buildings and shoot a web-like material from her wrist, Harrods owner Mohamed Al Fayed claimed today.

'We look up and there she is - on ceiling!'
    Giving evidence to the inquest into Diana's life, Mr Al Fayed said he was the only one who knew about the Princess's crime-fighting alter ego.

He told the court in central London: "She phone me up and say, 'Uncle Mo-Mo I am the Spideryman, I solve many crime'.
  • Options
    The funny thing is, if it is proved that Diana wasn't murdered, Mo will have to spend a long time in Court to answer all those libel cases which will inevitably be brought against him :D
  • Options
    Perhaps his comic appearance on "Ali G" years ago has left him zanily inspired to transcend tragedy?:D