Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

pregnancy worries

hey all

just a few quick questions to ease my worried mind lol

me and my girlfriend had sex for the first time last saturday (she was a virgin) but before that we'd been having dry sex quite a bit, this was before she went on the pill, a couple of occasions i came right on her knickers, through my boxers, this was about 3 weeks ago.

recently (last few days) her boobs have swollen up, she is complaining of soreness in them, she has also complained several times of everything tasting funny,

now i dont know a whole lot about pregnancy symptoms or timescales but is it possible to become pregnant in this manner? the chance must be pretty small since most of my cum would not find itself even close to the right place, she is due on in about a week or so, i know boobs can swell and become uncomfortable around a girls period, but she says they've never been this painfull before,

she has put on weight in the last couple of months (since before we started sexual contact) could this explain her boobs hurting (would obviously explain the increase in size)

any ideas?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It cold be because shes gone on the pill, but since youve been careless, its probably worth doing a test.
  • Options
    Did you use a condom when you had sex?
  • Options
    yeah always use a condom when i have sex, i'm just worried about the dry sex accident
  • Options
    Am I right in thinking that the only contact you have had is
    a) 'Dry sex' as you put it, with both of you still wearing underwear
    and
    b) sex with direct contact, with a condom?

If it's those only those two, then the chances of her getting pregnant by sperm that have to get through your boxers, her pants, and then into the right body part is absolutely tiny.

A lot of her complaints could be related to having started the pill recently.
  • Options
    yes thats right thats the only sexual contact we've had involving both of us
  • Options
    Some people say your boobs grow when you start sexual activity as well, so that could be it. But as people have said, going on the pill is probably the cause, mine definitely grew when i went on the pill. If she is worrying anout being pregnant it could also be psychosomatic, although she probably wouldn't want you to suggest that!
  • Options
    It sounds like the pill is what's caused it, but it might be worth popping into the local family planning clinic anyway. Pick up a test and some free condoms just to put your mind at rest.

Depending on how old your girlfriend is it could also still be part of her growing.
  • Options
    she is only 16 and she's stopped eating like a bird the last few months so it could be growth/ weight gain related,