Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Robbie Williams Concert

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
hehehehehehehhehehe...hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH!!!!!

Sorry...that was what I was feeling as I walked out of the Hallenstadion on Sunday night! hehe...had just been my first (believe it or not) rock concert (rock, after a fashion I guess)...support act was Toploader followed by Robbie himself. Now, I'm not usually a great fan of pop music but this was something different. 15/20,000 screaming people packed into that place, and a helluva lot of a noise...was fucking cool! YEHA!! I lost my voice for a few days afterwards, I'll tell you that! hehe..

newa, FYI he performed a fucking superb "Let Me Entertain You", Better Man, his first ever song whose name i don't know, Millennium, Angels, Road to Mandalay, Rock DJ, Kids (w/o Kylie live) and some other stuff. sorry, just lost allllll enthusiasm for this post. oh well..hehe

Cos i'm thinking about a brand new hope, one i've never known, and where it goes, cos now I know it's all that wanted.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Do you know when his next concert is because I would really love to go. Where can I find out tour dates?
  • Options
    haven't looked, but just a guess would be www.robbiewilliams.com

And all the grown-ups say is sorry, cos we got no reply.