Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

If Ever A Doctor Or Nurse E.t.c Is In Here Please Can I Speak

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have a lump on my right side of neck under the skin it doesnt hurt and is the size of a golf ball just smaller and had it for about 2 and a half weeks now but it isnt a bother and isnt hurting! do you know what it could be?

Comments

• Options
    It could be anything, from a big spot to something much more serious.

I'm not a doctor or a nurse, but I know one thing. Even if I were, I couldn't tell you what it was over the internet. You need to make an appointment to go and see your doctor and get it checked out.
  • Options
    Could be a swollen gland?
    But yeah, best see a DR just to rule anything serious out.
  • Options
    Could be a knot in the muscle. I've had a 'lump' in my neck for about 2 years and apparently it's just a knot... I must be pretty tense a lot of the time.
  • Options
    hammond23 wrote: »
    I have a lump on my right side of neck under the skin it doesnt hurt and is the size of a golf ball just smaller and had it for about 2 and a half weeks now but it isnt a bother and isnt hurting! do you know what it could be?

no. anyone here could guess but thats about all.
    ring nhs direct or get yourself to your GP.

if it's only come up in the last 2 weeks or so and reached that size, you can probably rule out cancer :thumb: