Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

spots

ok i'm 21 years old and i have spots on my cock, they look like teeny white heads, no redness or swelling around them and they cover the effected area evenly,

i cant remember how long i've had them but since long before i had any sexual contact with anyone else, (back in the good old days when miss hand was the only woman for me) i only have them on the back of my penis, and they dont cover the erectile tissue down the middle, just on either side of it, they dont cause irritation of any kind but everyonce in a while one will burst just like a zit, this happens very rarely, just wondered if it could be some form of infection, or whether some people just have em, not heard of an sti with the same symptoms (if you can call them symptoms at all) as i have. any ideas anyone?

like i said they dont really bother me but i do wonder about them from time to time,

i always use protection so its never been much of an issue with a partner especially once i've explained that theyve always been there.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments