Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

lovefilm.com

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I didnt think this was entertainment coz I want views on the site. However it might be, move if need be.

Any views folks? I am bored in bed and tv is shit so am thinking of signing up.

Damn not being able to go out :(
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I use it. I love it, I tend to get series out, which I wouldn't necessarily buy as box sets. I know people who have cancelled though, as they don't feel they use it enough.
  • Options
    I use the amazon dvd rental thing which is similar, it is a good idea if you know there are lots of things you deffo want to see and they are great also for watching series of things. And cheaper than going to blockbusters or the like :yes:
  • Options
    I used to, cancelled when they started charging me loads for lost dvds, which I had poted back.
  • Options
    I'm also thinking of signing up for this but the last post worries me, how do I prove I have posted a dvd back?
  • Options
    BlackArab wrote: »
    I'm also thinking of signing up for this but the last post worries me, how do I prove I have posted a dvd back?

Send it recorded delivery I'd guess, which would probably double the price of the whole service and you'd be aswell just buying the DVD :no:
  • Options
    BlackArab wrote: »

I think you can just get a proof of postage receipt from the post office.

I used lovefilm for a while and really like the service, but had to cancel because I was too skint for it.
  • Options
    chhers for the replies, the post office idea sounds good. :thumb:
  • Options
    I've never had a lost disc before (in either direction) and have been with them for 2 years now.
  • Options
    I enjoyed it for a bit, but I'm terrible at organising things so the discs would just end up lying around for months whilst I paid for the previledge... Some good and obscure dvds available though, guess it's just a case of getting your money's worth from them.