Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The Madeleine McCann Lookalikes Agency

Well, not quite. You'll be glad to know that such a thing doesn't exist. Mind you, judging by this story, one may well be formed soon.

Have people honestly got no shame? First, we hear that there was a Madeleine movie in the pipeline. (a story that the McCanns themselves have categorically denied, I must note) Now we hear about this. £600 per hour for a lookalike of a missing child. Just how sick and despicable are these people? :mad:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sadly when such a grotesque spectacle is created all sorts crawl out of the woodwork. The whole affair has been snowballing out of control for months. Sad, but no surprising.
  • Options
    oh that's gross
  • Options
    What's worse though, someone wanting to get their child's foot in the door of acting e.t.c.
    Or the people who would watch/hire her???
  • Options
    both i think
  • Options
    How sick
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    For paedo's or something?

Also I like how she doesn't look like Maddy. That's the best bit.
  • Options
    I love how the S*n pretends to be outraged by the story. Up until the moment the McCanns denied planning making a "blockbuster movie" about their daughter, the Scum (and all the other rags) were having a wankfest about the great idea of having a Maddie movie made to help inflate the fighting fund. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Talking about Madeline lookalikes.
    A little girl I babysit for is 4 and she was out with her mum shopping in ELC. Her mum was paying for things, and she was playing in the shop. A policeman and another woman went up to the girl playing and said "whats your name?" The girl answered "millie". and the old woman with the policeman said "are you sure your name isn't madeline?" and millie laughed and said "no silly, my name is millie." At which point Millie's mum came over and asked what the hell was going on.

Granted, Millie does look very much like Madeline. When Maddy's picture first came on telly Millie jumped up and down shouting for her mum to come and see because her picture was on the telly.

So yeah, anyway, that's kinda of the OP!
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote: »
    For paedo's or something?

Also I like how she doesn't look like Maddy. That's the best bit.

Erm, she does.

Either way, must have been horrible for parents who've been suspected of walking along with Madeleine.
  • Options
    What ARE you on about now? I've never seen anyone at The Sun or any of the other "rags" saying it would be a good idea. Perhaps you can show me these articles?
  • Options
    Never trust anything you read in the Daily Mail surely?

On the other side of things, never be suprised by the degrading levels of human depravity that some people will sink to, especially if there is an opportunity to get hold of some money at the same time.
  • Options
    spotted this on another forum and made me chuckle a bit

beatlesrevolver20copy0zk6.jpg
  • Options
    *sorry libel laws don't like the funnies
  • Options
    Jim's edit wrote: »
    *sorry libel laws don't like the funnies
    That's a shame. Fair enough though.