Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Batiste dry shampoo!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Following a comment I just made in pics thread. Who uses this stuff? I discovered it about a year ago and I have never turned back since. If you think its shit you don't use it properly in my experience coz when people have told me its shit, to prove a point I've shown them how to use it and they love it.

Comments...

Comments

• Options
    I use it at reading! after 4 days my hair was still ming though
  • Options
    I got a dry shampoo for christmas (a toni and guy one) and I don't quite get it... How does it work? I used it like it says too, but it made no difference to my greasy-need-a-wash- hair......
  • Options
    Ooof, another person who shares my :heart: for bastiste!

haha it really is a lifesaver for me, whats annoying is my hair gets greasy after one day, but only at the back of my head?! so quick swoosh with bastiste and its fine!

obviously i dont think its a substitute for washing your whole hair, if you hadnt washed it for a week and then used it i doubt it would look any better but for quick touchups its great.

i was doubtful about it too but it really does work, the smell isnt the best though, haha. i treated myself to the toni and guy one and it doesnt work as well. just smells nicer.

eta i went to use mine yesterday morning and my sister had used it all :mad:
  • Options
    I use it! It's only about £2 aswell
  • Options
    Is it just for blonde hair?
  • Options
    Nah, you can use it on any colour hair I think. I have brown hair and use this stuff when I'm at Leeds fest. Starting to wish i had some here at uni to freshen my hair up before those nasty early morning lectures.
  • Options
    When I had blonde hair I loved it because it would blend in my roots! But I have dark hair now and I still use it, you just have to brush it through more. When I run out I use a bit of talc :p
  • Options
    Ooof, another person who shares my :heart: for bastiste!

haha it really is a lifesaver for me, whats annoying is my hair gets greasy after one day, but only at the back of my head?! so quick swoosh with bastiste and its fine!

obviously i dont think its a substitute for washing your whole hair, if you hadnt washed it for a week and then used it i doubt it would look any better but for quick touchups its great.

i was doubtful about it too but it really does work, the smell isnt the best though, haha. i treated myself to the toni and guy one and it doesnt work as well. just smells nicer.

eta i went to use mine yesterday morning and my sister had used it all :mad:
    You have not tried the coconut one then?

You brush all your hair back as if putting it back like a chav, then spray it in. Use your fingers to massage it into the scalp then brush out and vola its done. If its not changing you need to rub it in more. Or your hair is farrrr too greasy.

Its also a life saver for me. <333
  • Options
    I do use it from time to time, normally when my hairs been recently cut and its too short to put up when its greasy.
  • Options
    GhostGirl wrote: »
    You have not tried the coconut one then?

the tropical one is also lush x
  • Options
    I always used to use it until I bought the Lee Stafford equivilent which is far better, imo.
  • Options
    BumbleBee wrote: »
    I always used to use it until I bought the Lee Stafford equivilent which is far better, imo.
    How much is this one?
  • Options
    It's £4.99 in Boots.
  • Options
    Ooh, might try it.

Can you define how you find it better please bumblebee? Thanks
  • Options
    I bought some from Home Bargains! Will let you know how I get on with it.