Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Interesting Situation..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right, i have a bit of an odd situation in that last year i went trip with uni and met a girl at the airport, we had a long chat not really about anything, but got on well.. she gives me me her number, but i was with my girlfriend at the time (who i met at the destination) and just took it as compliment that she liked me, score :)

Anyway, long story short im now single and saw her again the other week, and i remembered how cute she was and think id quite like to ask her out..

Now the tough part.. the number i have no longer works, i really should have spoken to her at the time but i had had ALOT to drink.. so thought id make an arse of myself.. (a safe assumption)

OK, so my plan is to 'plant' myself in the student union and then approach her... however iv not spoken to her for over a year now, and im so utterly lost for what to say, perhaps most importantly how to break the ice can anyone offer some much needed help?

Sorry for the long post!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    M1nkeh wrote: »
    Right, i have a bit of an odd situation in that last year i went trip with uni and met a girl at the airport, we had a long chat not really about anything, but got on well.. she gives me me her number, but i was with my girlfriend at the time (who i met at the destination) and just took it as compliment that she liked me, score :)

Anyway, long story short im now single and saw her again the other week, and i remembered how cute she was and think id quite like to ask her out..

Now the tough part.. the number i have no longer works, i really should have spoken to her at the time but i had had ALOT to drink.. so thought id make an arse of myself.. (a safe assumption)

OK, so my plan is to 'plant' myself in the student union and then approach her... however iv not spoken to her for over a year now, and im so utterly lost for what to say, perhaps most importantly how to break the ice can anyone offer some much needed help?

Sorry for the long post!

Sounds a bit wank, but have you tried looking her up on facebook/myspace?

If not, ask somebody who knows her for her number or where she'll be?