Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Fashion brief: brown leather bomber jacket

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Looking to get a brown leather bomber jacket.

I've seen one in All Saints that is perfect style-wise but there's no way I can afford the £295 price! http://www.allsaintsshop.co.uk/product/?1=1&area=M&category_id=9&prod_desc_id=5051214268576

So, using that style as a guide, is anyone good at sniffing out something similar or can anyone recommend any good sources? (I've looked on ebay with mixed results).

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    That looks like a one I have, I got it from Zara. Stock doesn't stay in Zara very long though, so I would be very doubtful if they will still have it in store.

I know TopMan do a similar jacket, only its got a hood (and for £60 probably isn't real leather) but its like the one you want.

:thumb:
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    That looks like a one I have, I got it from Zara. Stock doesn't stay in Zara very long though, so I would be very doubtful if they will still have it in store.

I know TopMan do a similar jacket, only its got a hood (and for £60 probably isn't real leather) but its like the one you want.

:thumb:

how much was the zara one?

was the topman jacket you were thinking of this? i came across it before - it's now only £30 but there's none in stock. not sure it's exactly what i want either.

think i prefer the bomber jacket look to the hoody look.
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    how much was the zara one?

was the topman jacket you were thinking of this? i came across it before - it's now only £30 but there's none in stock. not sure it's exactly what i want either.

think i prefer the bomber jacket look to the hoody look.

Zara one was £80 (i think)

That looks like the one from topman i was thinking of, not sure if it was a lighter tan though :chin:

It is a hooded jacket rather than a bomber jacket though. If you have a Zara in your city I would keep checking, they might get something similar or maybe see what H&M have.

Good luck :thumb:
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote: »
    Which can only be a good thing because its awful!

Glad i wasn't the only one thinking that!! :lol:
  • Options
    yes i want one like the one in the all saints link, not the topman link, though in fairness to the one calvin's talking about, i've seen it in the shops and it doesn't look nearly as bad as in that link!
  • Options
    oasis have lovely brown leather jackets for 90, they have two different brown colours aswell. hope this helps
  • Options
    angelgirl wrote: »
    oasis have lovely brown leather jackets for 90, they have two different brown colours aswell. hope this helps

eh, do oasis even do menswear? i always thought they were a female-only store.
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    eh, do oasis even do menswear? i always thought they were a female-only store.

theyare :confused:
  • Options
    kate- wrote: »
    theyare :confused:

Think so.

Just googled for their website and don't see any signs of menswear!

I've certainly never shopped there anyway!
  • Options
    I'm sure they only do womens wear.
  • Options
    so if noone can point me in the direction of nice jackets could anybody suggest ways of obtaining £295? :lol: