Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

band t-shirts and hoodies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i'm finding it very difficult to find any!

i've look at buying direct from the bands, but they either don't make the ones i'm after any more or they are extortionate

so, any good sites i could try? i have googled but not found anything of much merit.

thanks

Comments

• Options
    your own picture (of a band) put onto a hoodie. there are bound to be some places that do that. google?
  • Options
    yeah i have looked into it and most places are loathed to do it sue to copyright issues.
  • Options
    I bought Rich's Christmas presents, and my twinny's, at djtees.com.

They are really good quality, and not a *bad* price. They won't be the official ones, but this way you can show your appreciation and be (relatively) original :p.
  • Options
    iv bought quite a few from here: http://www.backstreetmerch.com/ :]
  • Options
    I know alot of people have a stigma about hottopic but it does sell alot of band tees (and lots of different types of music) and at quite good prices, im pretty sure its easy to get it sent to england aswell.

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/home/shopByBand.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302028377
  • Options
    I buy band t's all the time and they're usually cheap as hell - most are under $15 USD. What bands are you looking for?
  • Options
    play.com do band t's and hoodies...
  • Options
    Kiezo wrote: »
    I buy band t's all the time and they're usually cheap as hell - most are under $15 USD. What bands are you looking for?
    NIN, Rammstein, motley crue, type o neg, KMFDM, einsturzende neubauten,