Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Quidco

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've only just discovered it today and just wondered is it too good to be true?

Also do the no spends ones (where you sign up) work too?

Discovered it on MSE :thumb: :D

How much can you realistically make without spending?

Comments

• Options
    Between us we've made about £75 without spending. Most things tend to track fairly well as its big companies that use it and they don't want to have their name dragged through the dirt. It's not that fishy.

The best ones to make a bit of money are the dating websites and the gambling websites. A few of the bingo websites will give you £20 or £30 though cashback if you gamble £10, winner.
  • Options
    I'm another one who found it thru MSE! :D

I've made about £190 sinc beginning of Nov. That includes a £41 payout out for taking out Kwik-Fit car insurance through them (I did need it - was due in Dec! Plus I got a 10% off voucher and a free MOT, but that was a KF offer not Quidco), a £30 Gala Bingo signup cashback, and various little ones like National Lottery (£4.50 for first signup and play) and all the eBay transactions which mount up without you noticing.

I've set it as my homepage to remind me to go through it if I'm online to buy something. Only did this after I missed out on a 6% cashback payment on Play.com (£350 on a laptop!) - doh!

www.quidco.com :)