Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

anal sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
me and my partner are experimenting all the time and i am getting quite curious about anal sex.

from a womans point of view: does it feel good? what do you think?

the only reason i havent tried it is because i am really freaked out by the idea of him pulling out and having poop on his penis - is this common? how could i prevent this?

is there any chance of pooping whilst he's doing it?

advice appreciiated about this mysterious sexual area for me!
rach xx

Comments

• Options
    You wouldn't want to have anal sex if you feel like a 'poop' - you will want to make sure that you feel 'empty' beforehand. Obviously, don't attempt it if you have a slightly upset stomach. Your 'poops' should be functioning normally.

In my experience, the penis does stay surprisingly clean but then it is worth having a bit of a clean n' rinse if you know that it might happen.

Some people do experience a feeling that they may like a poop during anal sex but this disappears with experience.
  • Options
    lostgirlie wrote: »
    how could i prevent this?

You can have a douche beforehand. You can get attachments for the shower system but you'd be better off with a douche bulb.

http://www.clonezonedirect.co.uk/czd5/douche.html

Fill it up with warm water, squrit it inside, wait a bit then let it all out. Do this a few times and you'll clear out the excess 'material' for a cleaner experience. And don't forget to thoroughly clean and steralise it afterwards. :)
  • Options
    not everyone likes it, so saying "from a womans point of view" doesnt really work, cos lots like it and lots dont.

Its not very common to have anything come out.
    As has been said, you can douche, but i imagine that probably ruins the moment a bit.
    Your best bet is to use a condom, and if either of you are really squeamish that it might not always be 100% clean, then you might not be relaxed enough to enjoy it anyway.
  • Options
    Well ive only done it once but i actually quite liked it, was something different and felt a bit naughty hehe

Just make sure you use lots of lube and make sure your relaxed :yes:
  • Options
    if either of you are really squeamish that it might not always be 100% clean, then you might not be relaxed enough to enjoy it anyway.

:yes:

If you're worrying about something like that then you won't be relaxed enough to enjoy it. I know I only enjoy it when I'm totally relaxed and not thinking about it.
  • Options
    lostgirlie wrote: »
    the only reason i havent tried it is because i am really freaked out by the idea of him pulling out and having poop on his penis - is this common?
    It's unlikely that his penis would end up covered in shit, truth be told. I would advise, however, wearing condoms during anal sex, because let's not forget - although anal sex is a relatively clean activity when done properly, there are bacteria up the anus which may not be entirely friendly. Also, if you decide to change from anal to vaginal penetration, be sure that the bloke puts on a new condom - for much the same reason as previously outlined.
  • Options
    I love it. Feels good and if u get him(or you can) to rub your clit too I find the orgasm ten times better!

poo on the willly has not been a problem as of yet. My advice is, use a condom because if you dont it sometimes feels like its coming out for days :| not good.

Also, lube it up biaaaaaaaaatch!

Good luck :)