Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Problem

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I stayed at thingys the other night and I borrowed his T-Shirt. I washed it for him but I accidentally turned it blue so how do I get it back to white?

Comments

• Options
    Carbona!
  • Options
    Doesn't that mean bastard in Spanish ?!
  • Options
    haha, i dont think you do, just hope that he likes blue i guess.
    You could try bleach or some form of vanish but chances are slim
  • Options
    Deny that you ever borrowed the top in the first place until you turn blue in the face. Pun intended.
  • Options
    Possibly, but its also a really good stain remover. Little yellow bottle. I learned about it from here so I know you guys got it ;) Had a cream shirt, put new dark blue jeans in it, out came a blue shirt. Used that, out came a cream shirt!
  • Options
    I stayed at thingys the other night

I'm more curious to know why you put " thingys " to be honest, seems quite an odd way to refer to someone :p
  • Options
    Well I used to refer to lads I was seeing as 'Dickhead number 1/2/3' etc BUT this one isn't a dickhead, I quite like him. I just don't like using people I know IRL's names.

Thanks everyone, the T-Shirt is currently soaking in bleach I'm about to go to bed so hopefully by the time I wake up it will be all white again.
  • Options
    'thingy' stayed at my house after NYE and borrowed my t-shirt - I'm worried now, I hope she hasn't turned that blue too! :p
  • Options
    Doofay wrote: »
    'thingy' stayed at my house after NYE and borrowed my t-shirt - I'm worried now, I hope she hasn't turned that blue too! :p

:lol: well you'll just have to hope she knows how to separate colours !

I soaked it all night and now it's gone grey so I put it back in the wash