Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Fitness DVDs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi

I'm considering buying one, whats the best one?
Amazon seems to recommend Vicky Binns one!

Comments

• Options
    What can a fitness dvd tell you that you dont already know?
    Get down the gym and ask an instructor to work out a training program for you, its likely to do you a lot more good than a poxy dvd
  • Options
    I have a gym membership just not confident enough to go to the actuall gym yet only swimming the now
    I know have a go at me
  • Options
    (Sorry for getting off topic here) Have you actually stepped foot inside the gym you are a member of? You will probably find it is full of people in the same boat, be that wanting to lose weight or keep fit or just to get some excersise but gyms arent all full of meat heads, if yours is, you're at the wrong gym for you (for now)
  • Options
    icey wrote: »
    (Sorry for getting off topic here) Have you actually stepped foot inside the gym you are a member of? You will probably find it is full of people in the same boat, be that wanting to lose weight or keep fit or just to get some excersise but gyms arent all full of meat heads, if yours is, you're at the wrong gym for you (for now)

YES I HAVE
    You don't know anything about me, I lack confidence and just now its bad enough me going swimming even though I am a good swimmer
  • Options
    I'm a huge fan of Rodney Yee yoga videos :thumb: He's got a bunch of stuff too depending on how you want to work, strength, flexibility, mediatation, sports conditioning, back, abs...
  • Options
    Stary Eyes wrote: »
    YES I HAVE
    You don't know anything about me, I lack confidence and just now its bad enough me going swimming even though I am a good swimmer
    Fine, buy a fitness dvd then as per the original post. Just bare in mind that these aren't tailored to individual needs however so its unlikely you will see results as good someone following a proper fitness regime
  • Options
    icey wrote: »
    Fine, buy a fitness dvd then as per the original post. Just bare in mind that these aren't tailored to individual needs however so its unlikely you will see results as good someone following a proper fitness regime

I do realise that, I did loads of PE at school....