Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Scars

I have a couple of acne scars on my face and was wondering if there is a way to get rid of them.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bio oil is supposed to help.
  • Options
    Vitamin E capsules are the cheapest bet. You can get a bottle of 30 capusles from boots/superdrug for less then a fiver. Pick the capsules with a clean needle/pin and apply the contents to your scars. Works well on most scars, but you have to do it daily for two-three weeks to see a good result
  • Options
    I also have some ache on my face, but Vitamin E capsules can't work for me, I don't know how to get rid of it
  • Options
    could try covering your face in honey and also taking a multivitamin every day to give your body the nutrients it needs to repair the skin

http://www.acne.org/honey-mask-reviews/372/page1.html

depends on what kind of scars you mean - saw a girl yesterday working in Subway with the worse acne ever -
  • Options
    thanks for the advice guys, will try some of the suggestions.
  • Options
    Its slightly off topic but I have an inch long scar on my face and nobody notices it unless I tell them about it. Even then some people cant really see it that much.

I find that often you notice things like scars a lot more than other people do.
  • Options
    RaggyDoll wrote: »
    Its slightly off topic but I have an inch long scar on my face and nobody notices it unless I tell them about it. Even then some people cant really see it that much.

I find that often you notice things like scars a lot more than other people do.

I guess your right.

thanks again guys.