Home Sex & Relationships
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Limited spaces available! Sign up here

What Should I do

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have problem, I cannot find girl to make sex, what to do? I have only gays friend, They try with me sometimes, But I don't go for, Because I don't like them,,,

I want to suck a PÜ$$Ÿ

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Am I the only one thinking this guy sounds like Borat?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yos87 wrote: »
    I have problem, I cannot find girl to make sex, what to do? I have only gays friend, They try with me sometimes, But I don't go for, Because I don't like them,,,

    I want to suck a PÜ$$?
    Find a lady and begin sexy time for good of glorious nation of Kazakhstan??

    Nah seriously, are you male or female? Can you try being more clear?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Doofay wrote: »

    Nah seriously, are you male or female? Can you try being more clear?

    Well, he's obviously a man. If he were a women then he wouldn't mind his gay friends trying it on with him. ;)

    Your time will come mate. HIGH FIVE!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Well, he's obviously a man. If he were a women then he wouldn't mind his gay friends trying it on with him. ;)

    Just read it properly and yeah, haha.

    No point getting pent up about it :thumb:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yos87 wrote: »
    I have problem, I cannot find girl to make sex, what to do? I have only gays friend, They try with me sometimes, But I don't go for, Because I don't like them,,,

    I want to suck a PÜ$$Ÿ

    Sucking pussy is good for you. If you suck a pussy once a day, you'll stay healthy and strong! It is loaded with vitamins and calcium:D

    Just have patience, Your day will come! Why can't you find a girl?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    squeal wrote: »
    Am I the only one thinking this guy sounds like Borat?

    lol hope he aint got any pics
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ofcourse I'm man, 20 Year old

    squeal: Sorry for poor english, But can you tell me what Borat mean because I don't know?

    cassidy04: what do you mean?

    Troy: Thank you very much for, I don't meet girls usually, and I didn't get chance to have one yet,
    I think whay you told is right
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hi

    No,

    I'm not like borat

    Why did you say that?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yos87 wrote: »
    I have problem, I cannot find girl to make sex.

    I want to suck a PÜ$$Y?

    Because that is the sort of thing that he says. Hence why nearly all the replies to your thread have had a quote from Borat tagged along on the end :) Don't take offence though, its not an insult.
Sign In or Register to comment.