Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mens Jeans

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey all,

I hope i'm not alone in the eternal struggle to fun good quality well fitting jeans, and at the moment i am really struggling to find some baggy ones!

Does anyone know of a large(ish) skate/surf store anywhere in the surrey/london region that i could go to and they would have a nice big selection..? im sure there must be some shop tucked away somewhere..

At the moment I am being forced to shop online and the whole wait for it to arrive, try it on send it back game is becoming rather tedious..

*sigh*

thanks

Comments

• Options
    Try O'Neil or Republic.

Both are good for baggy jeans. O'Neil do some cool jeans. :thumb:
  • Options
    TK Maxx, nigger!

I don't wear baggy jeans, but yes, decent jeans are insanely hard to find recently.
  • Options
    tk maxx is a good shout, ill take a trip

i have o'neils they are nice :)

anyone know anywhere that stocks DC, Zoo York, Element etc etc?
  • Options
    Voi do decent jeans. I think you can get them on M&M. Not really baggy, but reasonably loose. I prefer slimmer fitting ones now though, unless I'm lying around the house.
  • Options
    had the same problem recently, its all those bloody skinny jeans which i will NOT be wearing, they look like fancy dress costumes on men.

i'm off to TK Maxx at the weekend, usually find some decent jeans in there for good prices. i quite like TK Maxx in general actually.