Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Roasted steak

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is it any good?

Comments

• Options
    As long as its cooked properly then it should be quite nice, the best way to do it (i think) is browning the meat a bit which seals in the juices and then stick it in the oven. The amount of time and temperature you put it in for will depend on how big the steak is and also how well you want it cooked.
  • Options
    I love roasted steak, wrapped in foil with mushrooms, red onion and seasoning, drizzle of olive oil and cloves of garlic.
  • Options
    Amira wrote: »
    As long as its cooked properly then it should be quite nice, the best way to do it (i think) is browning the meat a bit which seals in the juices and then stick it in the oven. The amount of time and temperature you put it in for will depend on how big the steak is and also how well you want it cooked.

And remember to let it stand for up to 10 minutes (in foil if you prefer) so that the meat relaxes. It helps keep the meat tender. :)