Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sing-along now with subtitles!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hmmmm .... should I have posted this under P&D? Or Entertainment ('cos it is almost comedy) .. but then the last 20 seconds was mind-boggling grotesque, if you can stomach waiting until the end.

"God hates the world" sung to "We are the world" courtesy of the Westboro Baptist Church (of godhatesfags notoriety).

http://www.warrenellis.com/?p=5361

Comments

• Options
    Maybe God hates the world because he did such an poor job creating it? I mean he creates a billion billion planets, and only manages to come up with one that's capable of sustaining life? If I was that incompetent, I'd hate the world too.
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    Hmmmm .... should I have posted this under P&D? Or Entertainment ('cos it is almost comedy) .. but then the last 20 seconds was mind-boggling grotesque, if you can stomach waiting until the end.

"God hates the world" sung to "We are the world" courtesy of the Westboro Baptist Church (of godhatesfags notoriety).

http://www.warrenellis.com/?p=5361

That. Is. Genuis! :D
  • Options
    Any person under 18 living with that lot should be taken into care. Simple as.

As for the adults, there are plenty hungry street dogs that could do with a meal.
  • Options
    Maybe God hates the world because he did such an poor job creating it? I mean he creates a billion billion planets, and only manages to come up with one that's capable of sustaining life? If I was that incompetent, I'd hate the world too.

Well according to Leibniz this is the best of all possible worlds. So if you think this is bad, imagine what the alternatives must be like!
  • Options
    Bet Galloway's kicking himself he didn't think of it first...
  • Options

God created a paradise. We fucked it up.
  • Options
    Bet Galloway's kicking himself he didn't think of it first...

Looooool!
  • Options
    I love this idea that the world was somehow perfect until human's showed up. No volcanoes. No unbreathable sulphuric atmosphere. No meteor showers. Nope, just God's perfect creation, at the billion-billionth attempt. Y'know for an infallible creator, he certainly wastes a lot of shit.
  • Options
    Runnymede wrote: »
    Well according to Leibniz this is the best of all possible worlds. So if you think this is bad, imagine what the alternatives must be like!

Just look around the solar system. Too hot. Too cold. Juuuussst right.