Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Violent Computer games

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
OK, I love the violent computer games like carmageddon. The first game was almost banned. There is nothing better than running people over and being awarded points for it or shooting people with the electro-bastard ray. The truth is its a "game" it isn't "reality" but these people who go around trying to make a perfect society for us all tried to ban it. Its not as if I'm going to get into my mums car and drive around the streets killing people. It's up to the parents to decide what their children can play not the do-gooders!

Who else thinks violent games should be banned?

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nah, they're a laugh anyway.

Have you ever shot a zombie in the waist with a shotgun un resident evil 2?
    well funny!

People today tend to think that kids are stupid, that if they watch a program, say pokemon, then they'll go and stuff the family dog in a beachball and throw it across the room.

If something goes wrong, who do we blame? the media!
    I really don't believe that violent videogames influence children to go out and kill things, I just think that it's easierto blame the media than to blame the kid's parents or the kid for fucking up so bad!

OPEN YOUR MIND...