Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

just in need of a little advice...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    If you've not used suspenders, toys and the like before with your boyfriend, my advice would be - don't plunge in at the deep end immediately. Unless you know your boyfriend would find that a massive turn on, going over the top with this might spook him slightly. But that said, feel free to introduce them. By all means involve stockings, suspenders, and maybe a toy or two. I'm unfamiliar with the Durex Play range, so I can't comment on that, however.
  • Options
    Go for the stockings and suspenders. Buy some pretty underwear to go with. Rich loved it when I did that ;o.

We use the Durex "feel" lube, but I've never used any other one so I don't know the difference. We mostly just use it for bumsex anyway :o.

BUT don't do any of that unless you feel completely comfortable doing so. The good thing about wearing stocking and suspenders if you don't normally do so is that you can pretend you're way more confident than you actually are.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    If you've not used suspenders, toys and the like before with your boyfriend, my advice would be - don't plunge in at the deep end immediately. Unless you know your boyfriend would find that a massive turn on, going over the top with this might spook him slightly. But that said, feel free to introduce them. By all means involve stockings, suspenders, and maybe a toy or two. I'm unfamiliar with the Durex Play range, so I can't comment on that, however.

haha no toys are being involved I can gaurentee that one... :eek:
  • Options
    Try wearing stuff thats sexy but like you are trying to hard, like maybe a miniskirt or heals or boots?
    Most people feel sexy in a sexy costume like school uniform or dirty secretary, so why dont you try channeling one of them by what you wear but not going too OTT, like a pleated mini for a school girl or a tight lowcut top and businessy skirt.
  • Options
    I'd stay away from the Durex Warming one, peoples responses to it seem to vary from noticing no affect to a burning sensation, so probably best not worth risking the evening with it.

The 2 in 1 massage one is quite good though, something a bit different if you've not used it before.
  • Options
    I really wouldn't bother about using anything from the Durex range (even the condoms are awful).

The best tips for a dirty night in? Try and relax. Have a glass of wine if it makes you relax (but don't get drunk). Buy yourself some nice knickers if it will make you feel sexier. Don't go over-the-top, don't try and work through the karma sutra, and don't think that you need toys and knickers to be a sexy little minx.

The biggest turn-on in bed for most men is a woman who is enjoying what she is doing with him. Enjoy it and he will.
  • Options
    I'm also curious about the durex play range, I've used the normal one (whatever that's called) but don't know what the rest are like. Have been told the heat/tingly one is rubbish though.

As for a sexy night in... if it was me, I'd just buy some nice new underwear, maybe wear some stockings (and a suspender belt, I've been wanting to get one for aaaaaaages so it would be a good excuse!), open a bottle of wine and get ready to enjoy ;)

Like others have said, the sexiest thing is often simply confidence and wanting to have a good time, so if you're up for it, he will be too!
  • Options
    Stockings and suspenders would certainly be the icing on the cake for me!
  • Options
    We tried 'tingle' from the Durex play range for the first time at the weekend, my girl certainly felt something, she thought it was wuite warming and we were pleased we didnt go for the heat one!

She didnt seem to think it did a a great deal but she laid shuddering in my arms for quite a time after her orgasm so whether it had an effect I dont know but it certainly didnt harm matters!!
  • Options
    Im planning a night away with my bloke, my thoughts are to take something to tie him up with, soft things like some satin scarves and something to blindfold him with, tie him up and massage him all over etc and then, give him oral, he quite likes it when I touch his bottom when I do it but I havent ever done more than gently stroke, so I think that will be the time to give it a try when I have lots of lubrication to hand and he cant see whats happening just feel it.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    If you've not used suspenders, toys and the like before with your boyfriend, my advice would be - don't plunge in at the deep end immediately.

:lol: You just had to phrase it like that.
  • Options
    Don't use the warming one - I had to make an emergency dash to the bathroom to wash it off, it burned that much! I like the tingle condoms though, just none of the fancy lubes.
  • Options
    Massage! I have become obsessed with it lately as it combines two of the best things - relaxation from the tips of your fingers to the tips of your toes, er and sex. I am all about getting them but I'm not opposed to dishing out some TLC, too.

It's not as horrendously exposing and YOU-centric as just striding into the room in suspenders and not a lot else. Though if you do feel confident enough to do that then that's great :D

Anyway, if you fancy it, here's what I'd suggest. Get your sexy underwear on, or nothing if preferred. I always wear some ridiculously frivolous barbie-sized underwear but that's between you and your underwear drawer ;) Good to have a warm towel laid on the bed because it's a messy business, a box of massage oils and goodies (roling massage balls, ice, a blindfold, whatever you fancy). Keep the room fairly warm, keeps the oils slippy.

First of all, get him lying face-down. Blindfold him if you like. Start from the feet up, really hitting the pressure points and then move up to the calves and then thighs (one whole leg at a time). Move on to his bottom (forshame, can't use another word for it, even in a post like this :D) and really press hard on the cheek crease where it meets the thighs - using your thumbs. Then your fingers can play with his balls if you so wish! Goes down well, I assure you. Ahem, then move on, use deep kneading pressure on his back and shoulders (you can sit on his bum at this point and do a bit of gyrating about. He can't see you so no need to feel embarrassed) then both arms and press firm circular motions on the palms of his hands. If you really want to go all out then I would suggest sucking his fingers at the same time, all the while giving him a right filthy look like some Dickensian prostitute -- just without the genital (and facial) warts. Depends if you're up for that.

Then flip him over and do the front again from legs up. Again really deep pressure on tops of thighs, you'll know by this point what works and what doesn't. If he's hard (likely) then slide your knickers to one side and go on top. Put more oil on yourself and then give him a slippery full body massage while you're at it.

Alternative, a blow job is the easy answer to all of life's questions that involve males and the bedroom. Well, 99%, anyway. If in doubt...
  • Options
    briggi wrote: »
    Massage! I have become obsessed with it lately as it combines two of the best things - relaxation from the tips of your fingers to the tips of your toes, er and sex. I am all about getting them but I'm not opposed to dishing out some TLC, too.

It's not as horrendously exposing and YOU-centric as just striding into the room in suspenders and not a lot else. Though if you do feel confident enough to do that then that's great :D

Anyway, if you fancy it, here's what I'd suggest. Get your sexy underwear on, or nothing if preferred. I always wear some ridiculously frivolous barbie-sized underwear but that's between you and your underwear drawer ;) Good to have a warm towel laid on the bed because it's a messy business, a box of massage oils and goodies (roling massage balls, ice, a blindfold, whatever you fancy). Keep the room fairly warm, keeps the oils slippy.

First of all, get him lying face-down. Blindfold him if you like. Start from the feet up, really hitting the pressure points and then move up to the calves and then thighs (one whole leg at a time). Move on to his bottom (forshame, can't use another word for it, even in a post like this :D) and really press hard on the cheek crease where it meets the thighs - using your thumbs. Then your fingers can play with his balls if you so wish! Goes down well, I assure you. Ahem, then move on, use deep kneading pressure on his back and shoulders (you can sit on his bum at this point and do a bit of gyrating about. He can't see you so no need to feel embarrassed) then both arms and press firm circular motions on the palms of his hands. If you really want to go all out then I would suggest sucking his fingers at the same time, all the while giving him a right filthy look like some Dickensian prostitute -- just without the genital (and facial) warts. Depends if you're up for that.

Then flip him over and do the front again from legs up. Again really deep pressure on tops of thighs, you'll know by this point what works and what doesn't. If he's hard (likely) then slide your knickers to one side and go on top. Put more oil on yourself and then give him a slippery full body massage while you're at it.

Alternative, a blow job is the easy answer to all of life's questions that involve males and the bedroom. Well, 99%, anyway. If in doubt...

Flippin' heck! Someone sounds like an expert :D
    Cheers :thumb:
  • Options
    kate- wrote: »
    Flippin' heck! Someone sounds like an expert :D
    Cheers :thumb:

Just one extra thing- if you're using massage oils, make sure you wash your hands before you put a condom on him. Could cause problems otherwise.