Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Really really hot chilli/curry sauce

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone know of a really really hot sauce?

My boss is constantly going on and on about how she eats really hot curries and chillies. I happened to pick her in the office secret santa and thought I might get her some extremely hot sauce or ingredient of some description (might keep her quiet for a while :blush: )

I have been nice and ordered her a three issue mini-subscription to a posh foodie magazine too!

Thanks! :)

ETA: Oh, just found whole piri piri peppers on Tescos website. Any good?

Comments

• Options
    Does anyone know of a really really hot sauce?

My boss is constantly going on and on about how she eats really hot curries and chillies. I happened to pick her in the office secret santa and thought I might get her some extremely hot sauce or ingredient of some description (might keep her quiet for a while :blush: )

I have been nice and ordered her a three issue mini-subscription to a posh foodie magazine too!

Thanks! :)

ETA: Oh, just found whole piri piri peppers on Tescos website. Any good?
    If you have a Nandos near you they sell their sauces/marinades in there which vary in hotness and are all yummmm.
  • Options
    Saeed MSaeed M Posts: 270 The Mix Regular
    This sauce sounds fiery. I don't know if you can get it here though.

ETA: I should have read more thoroughly. It's available here for around a tenner.
  • Options
    Death Sauce, ah ha ha, I'm chuckling away to myself thinking of the fun and games.
  • Options
    Thank you! :)
  • Options
    i dont know if you can get hooters sauces there but they have one called the 911 sauce which is pretty hot. Otherwise get yourself down to an asian/middle eastern supermarket and ask them whats the hottest they have.
  • Options
    the nandos VERY hot one, is indeed very hot. most supermarkets stock it now as well, got some from Asda.
  • Options
    Econa hot pepper sauce - get the one with the red top. You can get it in sainsburys in the carribbean section or any afro-carribbean shop. Its very hot!!
  • Options
    When I was in America earlier this year I recall seeing "Brand New Asshole Hot Sauce".

I can only assume it would be a tad on the lively side.