Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Erotica 07 - Olympia

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anybody going?

I went a few years ago and it was very entertaining... :yes:

Comments

• Options
    Not sure. Tempted by the prospect of having my head rubbed with an orgasmatron, but I went a couple of years ago and didn't think it was that good.
  • Options
    I'm going to be looking for 'something in particular' for Torture Garden (or at least ideas). Just found out a few more of my friends go and so I now have more buddies to play with :)

I guess if you're just wondering round (like at the Snowboard show, although I was shopping [successfully] for new boots, board and bindings so it rocked :D), it's not gonna be 100% satisfying ;)
  • Options
    I didn't know you were into TG! Did you go to the Halloween ball? A group of us are thinking of going to the Christmas one at Canvas
  • Options
    Nope, it's one of those things I've been trying to get to for a long time now and other things (and people backing out on me grrrrr) keep getting in the way. Just deciding which to go to on the build up to Christmas and then I'll choose what outfit to for if there's a theme :D

Shit, yes, that's the only one. Yes, I am planning on being there (although I have a horrible feeling I have something on that date)... Nooooooooooooo!! It's a 'boarding practice session on the 9th in Milton Keynes! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Options
    Well if your friends bail out, you're always welcome to tag along with us. You should have told me sooner and I would have taken you along for my dissertation fieldwork :D
  • Options
    Bloody buggeration.

Thanks for the offer! I could well be taking you up on that! :)

I am intrigued by whatever your fieldwork turned out to be!!!! :D
  • Options
    I wrote an ethnography on two London fetish clubs (TG and Club Sub). From my findings I concluded that TG isn't actually a fetish club but was a very clever gap in the market for regular clubbers who wanted to try something different. Obviously there are other factors coming into play (and I don't have the space to explain it here) but it was good fun.

Also, on two separate occassions, some friends of mine dropped their purse/wallet and both were handed in at the end of the night with all of their money inside. Kinky people are a well mannered bunch :yes:
  • Options
    Either that or they have no pockets to hide stuff ;) Good to hear that though.

I'd be quite interested in reading your work... I don't suppose you have it to hand do you? You've got my email?

By the way - Gym Rats. I'm BACK!! :D
  • Options
    Not on this laptop, I will try and fish it out and send it to you when I get the chance.
  • Options
    Cheers, my dear ;)
  • Options
    go_away wrote: »
    I didn't know you were into TG! Did you go to the Halloween ball? A group of us are thinking of going to the Christmas one at Canvas

The Halloween ball was good, was also impressed by the music in the main dance room which great, really good breaks/electro and then Hard Dance later when Ed Real came on :yes:

Was a bit tamer than the last time I went though but from what other people have said a lot of people, like the friends i went with, use the halloween one to go as their first time, as everyone gets dressed up at Halloween anyway.

I see what you mean about TG being more of a place for normal clubbers that's a bit different/liberal ratehr than an actual fetish sort of club. Still good fun though!
  • Options
    Have been to Erotica twice in the last few years and am considering going again this year - only thing I find is it's a bit like the Ideal Home Show... once you've been once it is very samey!