Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

fun free things to do on a date

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well i want to go somewhere nice with the mrs tommorow evening & she's got no money at the moment and hates me paying for things..

So i need suggestions for things to do/see in gloucestershire (and the surrounding counties) in the evening, for free, which are fun.

So far the only thing i can think of is to drive down to the beach and go for a walk. we walk the dogs together quite alot but I thought it'd be nice to go without the dogs somewhere, but having no money kinda limits what we can do :(

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    Picnic?? Not entirely free but doesn't cost a lot - orrrrrrrrr i'm sure i can think of something else

A campfire with marsh mellows!
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote: »
    Picnic?? Not entirely free but doesn't cost a lot - orrrrrrrrr i'm sure i can think of something else

A campfire with marsh mellows!

fire is always good :D. it's going to be fairly dark so i dont know that a picnic is a good idea really :(
  • Options
    Walk along the beach sounds great. My boyfriend and I take a walk along the common every Sunday and it's nice and chilled (until the coffee we buy along the way gets into our systems :p )
  • Options
    Can't beat a nice long walk, just bear in mind there's gale force winds forecast for tomorrow :no:
  • Options
    Tell her to sell her body for reddies
  • Options
    for some reason the women I've dated like to climb trees. Got any parks nearby with some big-ass trees?