Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    what is it that you like about it? or is that you like the whole thing?

Do you want it in that colour, style, with that sort of decoration?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Whole thing, i did find one just like in a pay weekly catalogue, but can't for the life of me remember what it was!
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »
    Whole thing, i did find one just like in a pay weekly catalogue, but can't for the life of me remember what it was!

hmmmm.....I have some time on my hands as Koe is watching Match of the Day, so I shall have a nosey!
  • Options
    Just as a bit of an update....Great Universal, Choice and Littlewoods are all the same catalogue!!
  • Options
    I have tried the above catlogues, as well as Monsoon, Oasis, Debenhams, Next, Karen Millen and some catalogue called Empire Stores, and cant find anything vaguely similar!

Sorry love
  • Options
    Ok, there's one on ebay about to finish at £65 no bids so far and its brand new!! It was £160 in shops. :crying: If only i was 2 months older. Thank you anyway!
  • Options
    Ok, there's one on ebay about to finish at £65 no bids so far and its brand new!! It was £160 in shops. :crying: If only i was 2 months older. Thank you anyway!

Can you not ask your mum to do it for you?
  • Options
    Shes out and doesnt have an account either and won't make one. Does the card you use have to be in the same name as the account holder? I only have a solo aswell.
  • Options
    Shes out and doesnt have an account either and won't make one. Does the card you use have to be in the same name as the account holder? I only have a solo aswell.

Im not sure to be honest. But Koe seems to think it does.

Is it exactly the same dress?
  • Options
    Bunnie wrote: »
    Im not sure to be honest. But Koe seems to think it does.

Is it exactly the same dress?

Yep.
  • Options
    Yep.

oh bloody hell, what a pain

Your bf is older isnt he? Can he sign up?
  • Options
    oh bloody hell, what a pain

Your bf is older isnt he? Can he sign up?

He's out and is over his overdraft lol. Yep, big pain
  • Options
    He's out and is over his overdraft lol. Yep, big pain

Oh no!

Well perhaps just keep on trying, and rack your brain for where you saw it.

What is it for? I dont want to try and change your mind, but I saw so many lovely looking dresses when I was looking through them websites.
  • Options
    Oh no!

Well perhaps just keep on trying, and rack your brain for where you saw it.

What is it for? I dont want to try and change your mind, but I saw so many lovely looking dresses when I was looking through them websites.

No one bid at all! There's another one finishing mon night that's already had 7! Its just a general party dress as I have none and there are alot of birthdays and stuff happening this and next year.
  • Options
    No one bid at all! There's another one finishing mon night that's already had 7! Its just a general party dress as I have none and there are alot of birthdays and stuff happening this and next year.

ahh I see.

I cant believe that, you must be gutted.

Is there noone you can ask? Or perhaps lie? How much do they check up on these things?
  • Options
    ahh I see.

I cant believe that, you must be gutted.

Is there noone you can ask? Or perhaps lie? How much do they check up on these things?

I dunno, they may figure it out from my card though. I'll ask someone to try the other one and hope it doesnt go for too much then give them the money.
  • Options
    I dunno, they may figure it out from my card though. I'll ask someone to try the other one and hope it doesnt go for too much then give them the money.

just sign up :yes:
    I have been since I was 14. All you have to do is put the date of birth at 18. Not rocket science :rolleyes:
  • Options
    kate- wrote: »
    just sign up :yes:
    I have been since I was 14. All you have to do is put the date of birth at 18. Not rocket science :rolleyes:

There's no need to get patronising thank you.
  • Options
    I agree that you should just sign up, i doubt they will look too much into your card. But i dont use ebay so i dont know how it all works really, but even if you just made an account bought the dress and then closed the account there wouldnt be much they could do
  • Options
    Do they accept solo cards?
  • Options
    Paypal accept Solo
  • Options
    ive been using ebay since i was 16/17, dont know if 18 is a new rule?? I doubt they would be able(or interested!) in looking into it anyway and i dont think it would be YOU who got in any trouble if it was discovered. Plus if you use it sensibly who can complain :)