Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

friends sibling

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
An odd situation came up recently and it got me wondering what folks thought of dating your friends sibling. Is it acceptable or not?

Personaly I figure it to generaly be a bad idea, makes things too complicated.

Comments

• Options
    My friend's sister is HOT...

If only...

If only...
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I have been involved in good and bad examples

I once was seeing my best friend's bro and she loved it, wanted us to settle down and what not.

However, I have had mini flings with two other friend's brothers and they were not happy at all about it.

so, it all depends on what your mate's like and how much you are willing to upset them.
  • Options
    Personally if one of my friends tried to go anywhere near my sister I'd probably give them a vasectomy using a rusty bread knife and a meat hammer.

But thats just me! :p
  • Options
    Doofay wrote: »
    Personally if one of my friends tried to go anywhere near my sister I'd probably give them a vasectomy using a rusty bread knife and a meat hammer.

You sound scarily like my brother. I went to a house party as his once and anyone trying to chat me up where given the "stay away, right away, from my little sister or I'll remove your balls" look.

I did go out with one his friends once though. Utter disaster.