Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

embarassing sex noises

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey, there may already be a thread on this but i couldnt find it anywhere.
does any other girls here have 'fanny farts' or make the 'queef noise'. i do and am so embarassed by it.

any ideas on stopping the noises? and guys does it gross you out?
thanks

Comments

• Options
    some positions are worse for that. I hate it and always feel all self conscious if it happens, but my bf assures me he doesnt care and its only sex noises and its not like its a proper fart. changing position usually works if it happens
  • Options
    All the time :D. We just laugh about it, although I used to get really embarrassed by the whole thing.
  • Options
    Haha yep.

I used to be really worried about it when I first got with my boyfriend, but now if it happens and he starts laughing I let him know that technically it's HIS fault for pushing air in there in the first place lol.
  • Options
    It is embarrassing, but yeah it happens with some positions. I hate it, but know to expect it and just laugh it off. My boyfriend doesn't find it gross at all.
  • Options
    Bizarrely mine said he didn't mind it as it was a sign I was aroused... that's one way of looking at it :blush:

It's natural and it happens to most people from time to time. I either ignore it completely or blame him!

Oddly it doesn't happen so much to me anymore- I think if you just try your best to not think about it it'll improve. Worked for me :confused:
  • Options
    Simmyluvsu wrote: »
    Haha yep.

I used to be really worried about it when I first got with my boyfriend, but now if it happens and he starts laughing I let him know that technically it's HIS fault for pushing air in there in the first place lol.

LOL
  • Options
    I think it's funny.
  • Options
    i cant decide whats funnier, the sounds people make when they are faking, or the sounds some people make when they are not faking, but it sounds like it
  • Options
    usually causes a fit of giggles, followed by "sshhhh, you'll wake the kids"....
  • Options
    thanks for all the responses.

:blush: first time it happened to me, my ex and i had never had other sexual partners and i don't think he knew the difference between that and actual farting :grump: But I'm glad there's quite a few people who get it!

im definatly gonna blame it on him next time! thanks simmyluvs you, thats a really good tip.
  • Options
    it happened to me with my ex, but not with the guy i'm with now.

i am sure if/when it does we will just laugh about it, we keep giggling during sex anyway lol

its good to be able to laugh about it, sex shouldnt be serious, it should be fun!
  • Options
    It happens more when the guy pulls all the way out and then back in several times in a row. If he does not like the sound then he loses pulling out and back in privileges.