Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

WEEKEND thread!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, it's 10am on a Friday, countdown starts here.

What are you all up to?

My bf is coming round tonight, can't think of anything to do though. There's nothing on at the cinema.

Tomorrow I'm working in the afternoon and probably just staying in with a bottle of wine and X Factor for entertainment (cough..get that awful brother and sister act out!)

Sunday I have plans to go out for a Sunday roast and then to Revolution and drink half price cocktails.

Comments

• Options
    I have just failed to get Manchester Spice Girls tickets so I am going to spend the rest of the day ranting and raving. Tonight I am going to some random persons house party. Tomorrow morning doesnt exist as Saturday mornings never do for me. Tomorrow afternoon I am going to a mates to help her get her house ready for that night then we getting ready and having halloween party. That night some friends of ours are coming over from Wales and are staying saturday and sunday night so I shall return on Sunday with a double wammy hangover and put on a smile and try to be pleasant with their spoilt brat of a kid. Urm so Sunday I shall be recovering then probably going out for tea with them. Monday morning I have a driving lesson...early. Gosh, its a hard life :razz:
  • Options
    Despite having a god awful cold (my boyfriend would claim he had 'flu' if he felt the same way, lol) I'm having lunch with friends at 2pm, going to see Godspell at the theatre tonight and babysitting for a friend tomorrow evening until 10pm then I'm going to a friend's house to watch the video from her wedding.

*sigh*

I just want to curl up and sleep!
  • Options
    got mates coming round tonight for cans and ps3/360 pro evo action, just chilling mostly.

tomorrow is full attack. going out about lunch time and staying on it, footy at tea time, then town in the evening.

should be a fun one
  • Options
    I'm going home this weekend :). Catching a plane at 8 tonight, then Rich is coming tomorrow and I'm going to have my hair cut. Then on Sunday he gets to meet my Gran :p.
  • Options
    A quiet night in tonight
    Arcade fire Saturday night :hyper:
    Then working a 13 hour shift in HDU on sunday :impissed:
  • Options
    Working 7 hour shift today, few pints after it tonight,nothing major.

Tomorrow working 8 hour shift and out on the rip somewhere tomorrow night probably,who knows where.

Sunday working again and back to uni, got uni work to be getting on with so hopefully no drinking sunday night because it wreckes you for monday as well.
  • Options
    my weekend countdown started lastnight :)
    But unfortunatly that will be my only night out because my bloody car tax is due grrrrr.
    So its a night in with the boyfriend tonight, possibly shopping with my mum tommorow and sunday are always shit so probs not alot
    bit of a boring one unfortunatly :(
  • Options
    Working tonight, working tomorrow, working Sunday. :impissed:

My weekend was during the week..... I went on a VERY drunken pub crawl Tuesday, which started at about 1pm in our home town and ended up in the near by town of Lewes, which has like the most amount of pubs in the South East or something.
    Then last night I went for an all you can eat at a Thai/Chinese/Japanese/Malaysian place for a mate's birthday with a load of people, where I also got quite drunk.
  • Options
    tonight boyf is planning something to make up for turning up at mine late last night, uninvited, stinking like a brewery!:lol:

tomorrow am going up Londres to hang with my sister :yippe: -sure that will involve some culture interlaced seamlessly with heavy drinking.

Sunday Ill have to put some work in on my NVQ im doing for work. gutted.
  • Options
    Godskitchen 2moz night for the Pimp's and Ho's night :D

Sunday i will be wallowing in a cess pit of my own filth...
  • Options
    gf just cancelled on me *again* :(. So I'm going to a mates with a Heineken mini keg and getting lashed instead :-)
  • Options
    Shogun wrote: »
    so hopefully no drinking sunday night because it wreckes you for monday as well.

Yep, I literally thought I was going to die last Monday morning.

Staying in tonight, this whole week then weekend binges has to stop so might as well start here.

Few drinks tomorrow somewhere.

Doss about on Sunday.
  • Options
    Just got home from an Oktoberfest at work! :D So much free beer and there I was, sober. :eek2:

Tomorrow I have a night shift from 2000 to 0700. Whoo!

But from Sunday until Tuesday I am off. Yay... :p
  • Options
    Oh here i was earlier sayinmg a few pints..nothing major./....which turned into 6/7 pints 1/2 bottle buckfast and a few e's and,karoke /.lol..

pack of wierdods!!

bei;;loant craic 5thpigh//////////////yeh
  • Options
    Last night was out for dinner for a friend's birthday, went and had a couple of drinks. Today I'm back at work. This afternoon i'm heading to Essex to see my boyfriend, this evening i suspect we'll go and fall asleep in a cinema somewhere (we're so hardcore!), tomorrow we're chilling out during the day and then going to a charity comedy event in memory of Linda Smith.
  • Options
    Not much, as got a busy w/e next week. Gonna pop round next door in a and sort out the food for the funeral next week.
  • Options
    Birthday yesterday, was hungover at work so had a sleep in my mates car at lunchtime. Then straight from work to meet my brother in Falkirk, drove up to Aberdeen who then picked me up and took me home. Had a really nice day though :thumb:

Pub tonight, nothing tomorrow then going to see Joseph and The dremacoat in Aberdeen on Monday night :yippe:
  • Options
    I have packing to do. :(
  • Options
    having a pretty rubbish weekend tbf :(
  • Options
    was out all through last night to tonight

combination of e's beer whiskey and vodka :yuck:

had a wee bit of sense left thankfully, came home and went to bed for a few hours

now im wide awake :banghead:
  • Options
    Words can't describe. :banghead: :o :shocking: :thumb: :eek: :cool:
  • Options
    z- wrote: »

now im wide awake :banghead:

Haha, me and a mate ended up getting a couple of grams of Coke for work last night and drinking vodka red bull behind the bar. Got home at 2:30am, couldn't sleep until about 7 or 8am.
  • Options
    out sat nite through till last nite at 1 or 2,fell asleep at a mates house, up this morning,she went to work,i went on the train. ha. away in the bushes. any bumbles?yepo yepo yepo bottle f bucky vodka 4 the train.

judge jules this week.yea!
  • Options
    went round to boyfs for wine on fri then saturday we went to sankeys, met up with mates from leeds, gram of mdma..then houseparty. yep yep :D
  • Options
    I spent much of Saturday doing very boring jobs, such as landry. Had a few drinks in the evening. On Sunday morning, I came back home for a couple of days. Let's just say there are family matters to deal with at the moment.