Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I want a new hair cut

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im bored of my hair, i think i look crap and well, i want something that looks really good.

Currently my hair is a very dark brown and at the front comes down to chin length, at the back it's a little longer. I have it parted in the middle. Oh and im a guy. Im sorta grungy i guess so a skin head isn't for me and my hair is reall thin. Not actually thinning, just like stupidly thin and light instead of being thick and bouncy. This means i have to put something in my hair to make it a bit heavier otherwise people just looking at it makes it go into a mess.

So any ideas? Maybe i should post a pic, but i really don't wana post a pic of myself on here, the whole anonymous thing works well i fidn :D

Comments

• Options
    post the pic and scribble your face out first, maybe?
  • Options
    Okay here's a pic of ugly ole me, only recent photo i got. Now suggest :D
    *removed*
  • Options
    NeoNero wrote: »
    Okay here's a pic of ugly ole me, only recent photo i got. Now suggest :D

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5476/meda8.gif
    It looked better when you had it short, ya know.
  • Options
    Your the only person to ever say that. I hate it really short, i look worse and everyone goes 'errgghhh' when i show them pics of me with short hair.
  • Options
    NeoNero wrote: »
    Your the only person to ever say that. I hate it really short, i look worse and everyone goes 'errgghhh' when i show them pics of me with short hair.

let's see then :p

Btw, is your hair greasy in that photo or is that all the product you put in? You might be putting too much in and even the wrong stuff.

There are loads of nice, longer hairstyles for guys as the moment. Have you noticed anyone famous whose hair you like the look of? or someone you know. Make sure you go to a decent hairdressers who are up-to-date with current trends so they will know how to cut it right for you.
  • Options
    You're not ugly!!!!! ffs!!!! I was expecting shrek- you're pretty good lookin' kid, don't be down on yourself!

anyway, maybe I'm just not fussy but I like your hair as it is, bit greasy mind, but the style looks fine to me. I doubt I'm the best person to ask as I'm not exactly into fashion at the moment.
  • Options
    Greasy, doubt it, i have to wash it every two days or it does get stupidly greasy. It's probably because i put some stuff in it. I duno, i'd love it to be nice and silky and shiny, but my hair is so thin that it just goes into a fluffy mess.

Pretty good looking? Why thank you, i'm thinking more average, i'm not offensive to the eyes, but i just sorta blend in with the rest of the furniture. I want something that makes me stand out, a bit unique, but not stupid.