Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Need Help with Anziety

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ive been haveing bad trouble with nabours with threats to me and went to the doctors and found out im sufering from anziaty as when i go home i start to shake my stomace churns over and over i feel like im going to be sick and cant seem to want to eat
i have been given diazopan

But what other things can i do to stop these feelings

any help i would really apreceate it

Comments

• Options
    I found giving up caffine helped me. If you drink a lot of tea or coffee it might be worth trying to give up for a while.

Also stuff like doing yoga regulally helps cos it makes you more relaxed.

Did your doctor offer you any counselling or psycotherapy? Because they can help too.
  • Options
    Anxiety is horrible but are you sure that you will be able to deal with the anxious stressful feelings if the problem (Your neighbours?) doesn't go away? Is there any way you can sort the neighbour problems out perhaps and that might eleviate the anxiety you feel?
  • Options
    wow, you sought help and recieved it. congrats

:(
  • Options
    Doctors hand out medication like sweeties.

3 Words: Cognitive. Behavioural. Therapy.
    Go back to your GP and ask for a referall for CBT. It's the best thing to help you get over your anxiety. It worked for me, and I can't recommend it enough.