Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

being friends with guys...or not

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is there something about me that just gives a "come and sleep with me" vibe???? theres a guy who i really like and have talked to a fair bit cos i THOUGHT he was gay and would be a GOOD friend (and i swear he called me 'hun' in a text) but he started coming on to me last night, despite all the signs a was shouting out at him. ARGH.

and its not like i can ask him can i? "Hey i know ive talked to you for ages but are you gay cos if not then im not interested" Is it so impossible to be friends with a guy? And for it to not mean anything?

x

Comments

• Options
    Not a terribly useful reply I know, but I think that most (straight) guys find it naturally easier to initially to make friends with women that they find attractive than women that they do not find attractive, so he might just be straight but lacking in confidence, if that helps in any way...

Man, just read that and it makes us guys look really shallow! Never mind...
  • Options
    TCM04 wrote: »

Man, just read that and it makes us guys look really shallow! Never mind...

Lol It's true though.
    It's not like we can't be friends with girls we don't find attractive, but it's definately easier to make friends with attractive girls.
    I find most of my female friends attractive, but then there are a couple who I don't.