Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

my bloke not cumming...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya!

Was using this forum for research for my course but have a question myself now!

OK, last night i had sex with the bloke i'm seeing for the first time, we were both pretty drunk and it was all going good but he didn't cum, not even when i then gave him a blowjob. :banghead:

This is now making me feel really insecure about myself as its the second time this has happened to me! But the bloke i slept with last had no trouble cumming lol.

So is it the drink or is it me?! Do blokes find it harder or easier to cum when drunk?

Comments

• Options
    I find it near on impossible to cum whilst drunk. Very annoying.
  • Options
    oh, that makes me feel better!
  • Options
    It is virtually impossible to cum when you're cained :p The term 'friction burn' gets thrown around a lot these days...
  • Options
    It's normally harder to come when drunk, but some men find it harder to come than others. I can last for ages, which is mostly a legacy from being on Prozac.
  • Options
    Being really tired tends to make it hard too, my bf will hold back for ages because he doesn't want to come too soon, but then he ends up getting so tired he can't do it at all!
  • Options
    i find it difficult to get there most of the time, let alone when im drunk!
  • Options
    Yeah Ive read comments about this on another forum and its not that uncommon

I think ladies are lead to believe that blokes can cum virtually on demand but not repeatedly when infact a large number of guys (or at least more than youd imagine) dont always cum during sex/handjobs/oral etc

adding drugs/drink into the mix doesnt help :D
  • Options
    ive heard people being tired/drunk can find it hard to come.... ive also heard its harder for them to get a hard on if they are drunk.... if thats true at least u got that ;)
  • Options
    diddlybop wrote: »
    I think ladies are lead to believe that blokes can cum virtually on demand

I think that's true, especially as most advice in magazines, etc, seems to be about coming too quickly not coming too slowly.
  • Options
    diddlybop wrote: »
    I think ladies are lead to believe that blokes can cum virtually on demand

Interesting you should say that as coming from a girl's perspective that IS something I've been lead to believe so in the past I've felt a bit strange when in a situation where it didn't happen.
  • Options
    Jaloux wrote: »
    Interesting you should say that as coming from a girl's perspective that IS something I've been lead to believe so in the past I've felt a bit strange when in a situation where it didn't happen.

Me too! I think from all the stuff you read in girls magazines, on tv, etc etc i thought that guys always came. every time, not like girls who might not. I know different now but I remember feeling quite crap about myself one time when the guy didnt come, like i was rubbish or something.
  • Options
    i know different now but I remember feeling quite crap about myself one time when the guy didnt come, like i was rubbish or something.

:yes: i'm glad this thread was made...made me feel loads better!
  • Options
    I remember having an episode like that but it was good, lol.

We had drunk beer, and I was having sex with this girl, but throughout the night I never came. All that happened was, when I was going soft, she gave me oral, I got hard again and we kept on going.

That way, on and on and on until I had to leave. And when I was leaving, she told me that she had lost count of all the times she had had an orgasm.

So I had fun but she had more fun. Meh, other times have been the other way around.
  • Options
    Yeah shagging when drunk can delay me, rarely stop me cumming though. Best thing for hangover the next day is lazy sex!!

Just let you know as you sounded somewhat shocked by it but NOT all blokes cum from bjs :shocking:

Wish I did but sadly no matter how good or hard she tries it just wont happen. Not really a problem as I still enjoy it!! :)
  • Options
    that was what I was saying!!! This girl was giving me oral every time we weren't shaggin and I didn't cum. Damm beer.... lol