Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

meanest, craziest thing everrrr

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What's the meanest thing you ever said/did to your boyfriend / girlfriend that you felt bad about later?

When someone makes you really mad, what do you do to calm down? What helps you get over it?

How come parents don't understand relationships today?? wtf

Comments

• Options
    this was with an ex but he told me about a friend who had died then later on in conversation we were with his friends talking about names that sucked and i said the name of the friend without thinking..shitt
  • Options
    Punched her in the face at a christmas party .. infront of her dad and brother.
    whoops.

it was one of those silly games where you see how hard you can hit the other person's hand - but she moved it away :(
  • Options
    iczelion wrote: »
    What's the meanest thing you ever said/did to your boyfriend / girlfriend that you felt bad about later?

In a really bitter fight, i told him he was a failure in everything
    When someone makes you really mad, what do you do to calm down? What helps you get over it?

Cleaning. I kind of like getting furious as then my room/kitchen/bathroom ends up spotless
  • Options
    I was friendly with an ex before we got together and I was quite nasty to her for one reason and another, but we ended up getting together later. Felt well guilty!

Told another ex to go and have an abortion in the heat of the moment. Nice lad am I.
  • Options
    I've said quite a few nasty things in the heat of the moment especially if I'm wound up and especially if I've had a drink.

I know I said something really horrible to an ex once when I was hammered and I woke up the next morning (cos I passed out) and he drove off home even though he was drunk because he was so mad at what I had said.

If someones really wound me up it takes quite a lot but I will have to literally leave the room. The best way I calm down is having a mate with me or something talking to me and that or just going for a walk.
    I rarely get fully wound up when I'm sober though and if I do I don't let it show until I'm alone or just with a mate.
  • Options
    tried to kill her
  • Options
    During an Argument i called my then girlfriend "A lying cheating nasty vicious malicious cunt!"

Time calms me down, then guilt if i got too angry. But getting over things takes me a long time. Usually things stay in the back of my mind for a very long time, especially if i am in contact with the person involved in the argument.

Parents? Well, mine seem to understand relationships alright.
  • Options

How come parents don't understand relationships today?? wtf

hmmm maybe its my pigheadedness but I dont think i've ever been that mean. I dont tend to to do insults I use sarcastic retalliations (sp). Not really into personal jibes like my ex was.

He says hes regrets it now but he said alot of mean stuff to me, including 'go drown in your own sick you bulimic bitch' (yes i struggle with bulimia).

Then it was just the usual stuff like your rubbish in bed, fat etc.

Forgiven him now since were back together :eek2:
  • Options
    kate, that's really nasty of him! sorry :eek2:
  • Options
    kate- wrote: »

He says hes regrets it now but he said alot of mean stuff to me, including 'go drown in your own sick you bulimic bitch' (yes i struggle with bulimia).

Then it was just the usual stuff like your rubbish in bed, fat etc.

Forgiven him now since were back together :eek2:

Not my place to say really , but I wouldnt be able to forgive that :no: , sorry. He doesn't sound too nice, but completely up to you ..
  • Options
    I dumped a guy on Valentine's day once...
  • Options
    I've never been really mean, though on my 18th I was really pissed and kissed my then boyfriends friend right infront of his face....I only found out I'd done this the other week too! I was that pissed I don't even remember doing it even after 2 years. But I suppose he got his own back as he did hit me one night in town a few weeks later :(
  • Options
    I've completely cut people guys out of my life, more then once. I just cant be bothered with the hassle sometimes. Although I think a recent one still hates me for it but hey-ho.

I cant remeber saying mean things to my exes because I'm not one for fighting/put downs.

My ex was an utter shit towards me. Any man that says they wont have sex with someone because there too fat deserves to have their balls chopped off.

I just stay out of the person way if they've pissed me off.
  • Options
    Not my place to say really , but I wouldnt be able to forgive that :no: , sorry. He doesn't sound too nice, but completely up to you ..

I know on paper he sounds an evil bastard but I know I drove him to it.
    See it doesnt bother me know but everytime I get drunk (last night) we have the whole discussion again where I tell him everytime he touches me, I think hes thinking, I'm fat.

Were both just clinging onto the remains of a relationship here...:(
  • Options
    You know what? I can't think of anything... I can be very hot and cold and sarcastic, but I can't remember ever intentionally hurting a partner. I just don't have it in my nature (so far as I'm aware).

I tend to snap, but less so these days. Anger doesn't cange what happened, revenge only makes it worse. If somebody's shitty to you they're probably feeling shitty themselves and shitty feelings are their concern, not mine.

I've been known in the past to spit at people, I've thrown punches, threw somebody through a double door, I've said some horrible things and made people cry... But I never felt good about it after. I guess I learnt pretty well to control my temper.

My dyspraxia sometimes makes it hard for me to comunicate feelings and my difficulties make it hard sometimes to do things most other people can do. To cope wit anger and/or frustation I stop and remind myself how aggression and frustration can be destructive unless used to build something from passion.

How come parents don't understand relationships today??

What do you mean?
  • Options
    kate- wrote: »
    I know on paper he sounds an evil bastard but I know I drove him to it.
    See it doesnt bother me know but everytime I get drunk (last night) we have the whole discussion again where I tell him everytime he touches me, I think hes thinking, I'm fat.

Were both just clinging onto the remains of a relationship here...:(
    Whatever you did (if you ever did anything at all) you did not deserve anyone to say what he said to you.