Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What size am i?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive measured myself to see what size of girl boxers i would need. however i have meaured the places the topshop website tells me to and i got these two sizes:

(a) im guessing i dont need to measure bust
(b) waist - 75 cm
(c) hip - 89 cm

those are approximate figures but what topshop size would i be? the hip is nearer size 12 but waist nearer size 10. any adivce on which i should buy? (considering im a boy)

here is a link to see the size guides for yourself.

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaticPageDisplay?storeId=12556&catalogId=19551&identifier=ts1%20size%20guide%20and%20washcare

Comments

• Options
    Go for the bigger size. It won't rest on your damn waist will it :|.
  • Options
    the bigger one, you are a boy for a start and will be filling them out a tad more than a girl would- I would hope. You might even want to go up another size to be sure. Just go and buy some 20p knickers from a charity shop if you really want to try on girly knickers without spending too much money.
  • Options
    boys tend to have skinnier hips though dont they
  • Options
    tis true, but if he's going by his actual measurements... I know a guy that likes to dress up in women's clothing, which IU don't mind a bit but, what I do find annoying is that he goes on and on and on about it and turns every convo to him dressing up in knickers. Let that be a lesson for you- do what you want but don't bore your friends with it.
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    tis true, but if he's going by his actual measurements... I know a guy that likes to dress up in women's clothing, which IU don't mind a bit but, what I do find annoying is that he goes on and on and on about it and turns every convo to him dressing up in knickers. Let that be a lesson for you- do what you want but don't bore your friends with it.

haha. im guessing hes already doing that considering all of his 5 posts have been about girls knickers. just buy some if you're that interested, booo.