Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

shal i shant i??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i want to know wheter i should let tghis girl know how much i like her, i went out with her mate about 3 years ago and about 3 months after wed broke up this girl told me she liked me but i didnt do anything about ti at the time but, rcently wev been speaking a lot, and she wants to meet up go to the cinema or whatever, she son holiday at the moment and really want to know wheter you guys think i should tell her when we meet up ghow i feel ??

Comments

• Options
    Sure. What have you got to lose?
  • Options
    not much i suppose im pretty sure the result wont be bad, really hope not lol thanks
  • Options
    you dont need to tell her anything, just take her out on a few dates and see how it goes. You already said she wants to go to the cinema and stuff with you so just do that, dont bother telling her you really like her, that might come accross as a bit creepy
  • Options
    icey wrote: »
    you dont need to tell her anything, just take her out on a few dates and see how it goes. You already said she wants to go to the cinema and stuff with you so just do that, dont bother telling her you really like her, that might come accross as a bit creepy

:yes:

Get to know her as a friend first then take it from there.
  • Options
    nasheeerss

yeah definately lol =] [its me btw]

u 2 wud make an ace couple!

n i wudnt want u goin out with everyone else

i hope ul b my friend though... sorry bout RG..

xx