Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Feeling guilt.. advice needed!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I feel really guilty about something and I'm not sure if I should! Bear with me as I try and explain..

My friend came round earlier, then about 10 minutes later my boyfriend rang and asked if he could come round. I said give it 10 minutes or so because I was watching a film (which I was). I didn't mention on the phone that my friend was there. Anyway, once my friend left, my boyfriend asked me why I didn't mention on the phone that he was there. Instead of telling him the truth that he'd only come round 10 minutes earlier, I said 'he came literally after I finished speaking to you on the phone'. He said what, in 10 minutes you'd both had a cup of tea? I said yes.

Why did I lie? Why didn't I just tell him the truth? I know this is really nothing but I feel so bad! Also, should I let my friend know the situation in case it's mentioned again?

Advice appreciated :(

Comments

• Options
    hmm it could be bad if he found out he was there longer.. lol

did you think he would take it weirdly?
    is he a jelous bf? (dont take offence by that question just tying to figure it out)

or was it just because you paniked?

i'd let your friend know just incase
  • Options
    It's possibly you didn't mention it to your boyfriend on the phone as in my opinion the fact you had a male mate there is totally not important.
  • Options
    He is - was - quite a jealous boyfriend, but we've just split up, so I suppose my question is quite redundant now! :/