Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

First date

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have known this girl for severl months and finnaly asked her out on a date ad she said yes wi decided to go to the cinema and duble date wit 2 friends and were goin 2 the cinema wat do i do if my friends gf doesnt turn up
help :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    :confused: Why wouldn't she turn up?
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey there, have just started a new thread for you as the other was quite old. If she's agreed to go on a date with you then it sounds like she must like you and probably won't be too fussed if the other girl doesn't turn up. Has your friend suggested that she won't?
  • Options
    sat nyt

the friend mightnt turn up cos when we ask her all she says is maybe and to answer the other ement the girl that i asked out wil turn up i no that its just my friends gf mightnt and i wil fell really bad for him cos it would be lousy :crazyeyes :nervous:
  • Options
    Can't understand a word you're typing btw. Get him to pick her up. You pick your date up. Then meet. If he doesn't pick her up, then tell him not to come and just stick with the two of you. Nothing worse than a date +1.
  • Options
    supose any other advise
  • Options
    deeply depresed

:banghead: :banghead: my life just gets worse and worse my girlfriend is after tellin me she has to move to spain and my tears are streamin down my face she doesnt want to and its just so messed up its not fair
    :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :impissed: :impissed: :impissed: :banghead: :