Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Where can I get...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Some nice wedge-heeled shoes/boots? I want to get some for work. I'm looking for some round-toed, court-style wedge shoes and some round-toed, knee high wedge boots. Preferably not too high, and not too expensive either as I'm skintos at the moment. Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    By wedged heel, do you mean a stacked heel or a full wedge?
  • Options
    I bought some nice plain black wedge court shoes the other week from Barratts in the sale.
  • Options
    Dobbin wrote: »
    By wedged heel, do you mean a stacked heel or a full wedge?

Um...not sure. What's a stacked heel? I think I mean wedge though...as in with no gap between the front of the shoe and the heel, if that makes sense.

Cool, I'll have to check Barratts out, cheers :)
  • Options
    Miew, I can't look at ASOS on my work PC. Rubbish :(
  • Options
    Nice one!! Those last ones are pretty much exactly what I've been after, and only 20 squids?! Yay :thumb: Cheers for that.

What about boots? Anyone seen any nice wedge heeled boots lately?
  • Options
    I saw a girl on the train this morning with a black patent pair, a bit like the ones 1983 posted, with a sort of belt and buckle decoration on them. Anyone seen them anywhere?

One day I will start asking people I see where they got stuff from!
  • Options
    :yes: I always try to do this if I see someone wearing something I like. The person is usually quite flattered that you like their outfit enough to want to know where they got it, so not only do you get the info you need, you brighten someone else's day at the same time!
  • Options
    Asta wrote: »
    I saw a girl on the train this morning with a black patent pair, a bit like the ones 1983 posted, with a sort of belt and buckle decoration on them. Anyone seen them anywhere?

One day I will start asking people I see where they got stuff from!

You should do! I do it all the time. I only get funny looks about 80% of the time ;) seriously though, its worth doing, and other girls are always willing to chat to you about their clothes!