Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Puple Leather Jacket

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi

Does anyone know where I can get one like Channel had on the other night on that big brother catch up show?

Comments

• Options
    You can probably get a purple leather jacket like Chanelle's at New Look or Topshop- New Look especially have a wide range of faux-leather jackets in different colours this season
  • Options
    Dobbin wrote: »
    You can probably get a purple leather jacket like Chanelle's at New Look or Topshop- New Look especially have a wide range of faux-leather jackets in different colours this season

I've been lookin there and not seen any :(
    also tried h and m
  • Options
    Stary Eyes wrote: »
    I've been lookin there and not seen any :(
    also tried h and m

Really? I was at Bluewater on saturday and there were different coloured jackets everywhere. Weird. Have you tried asos.com?
  • Options
    Dobbin wrote: »
    Really? I was at Bluewater on saturday and there were different coloured jackets everywhere. Weird. Have you tried asos.com?

none on saturday :( some reds but no purples/blues

yeh tried there too
  • Options
    I have a lovely red one from primark :)
  • Options
    H&M have leather (or possibly pleather: i haven't checked) jackets in loads of colours at the moment. check the young trend bit: it's between kids and adult. a couple of my friends have them: they're gorgeous on.