Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What am I doing wrong?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Dear All,

Hello. I am Kez, in my 30's and a professional, refined gentleman.
The problem I have is as follows: I really need help in understanding women as although I am a decent professional chap, I seem to be getting the run around from women. I have the confidence in asking women out and some of them will give me there number. I go out with them and when it finally comes to the crunch they say they just wanna be friends! I've had this many times.It's like trying to download a 1GB file and when you downloaded 999MB the damn thing stops and says you need more sources and you never find those sources so eventually have to abandon the download !! BTW I am not ugly, I'm actually quite handsome.
Please help........ .

Kindest regards,
Kez

Comments

• Options
    1GB file and when you downloaded 999MB the damn thing stops and says you need more sources

is it because you are a nerd? :(

sorry I am only joking, girls are bitches but you will find the right one soon :heart:
  • Options
    swampgirl wrote: »
    is it because you are a nerd? :(

sorry I am only joking, girls are bitches but you will find the right one soon :heart:

LOL. Now, now...

Kez, understanding women is probably the #1 desire of all Men, and probably us women too :yes:

What kind of girls are you meeting, and where? If you tend to meet girls at a club who are drunk (and maybe just looking for a ONS), it's not going to end in lasting love (well, not likely to anyway).

Have you thought about changing the place you go to 'pull' - what about going somewhere more directed to your interests (like a sports club or something). At least you'll start on the same level and might find more to talk about that will lead you past the phone number stage.

The other thing might be, maybe they find you a really nice person and don't want to risk a potential friendship by having a fling or whatever. Maye they do see you as BF material but want to get to know you better first. Have you actually been 'friends' with someone you like, and see what develops? I'm sort of talking from experience from the other side of the fence - I have a couple of times really, really fancied someone on a purely physical level, but then when I actually get to know them, I start seeing them as a friend because we get on so well....

Otherwise without knowing more about you and the types of girl you're attracting I guess its hard to tell. More dets?

-Jess-
  • Options
    kez moore wrote: »
    refined gentleman.

lol :lol:
  • Options
    graffiti wrote: »
    ur a bit vien ent u instead of tlkin bout urself all da time n shit what u do find out bout her ... dont be chattin bout harddrives n shit coz unless da women is like some it gurl u ent guna get far basically be ur self but dont be urself jus be a better man

For god's sake., stop using text talk. It's against the rules. It's not cool, its not cute - it's f*cking irritating!!!
  • Options
    They're put off because you dont know the difference between their and there maybe?
  • Options
    hmm well for your information i could type like a batty boy all the time, however i choose to talk in quick type because i find that more relaxin so if u got a problem wid it its ur problem not mine ass holes:yuck:
  • Options
    graffiti wrote: »
    hmm well for your information i could type like a batty boy all the time, however i choose to talk in quick type because i find that more relaxin so if u got a problem wid it its ur problem not mine ass holes:yuck:

Well, if you continue to breakk the rules ... and use derogatory terms like 'batty boy' .. I suspect that you are the one with the problem.
  • Options
    Kez, I don't know a guy who hasn't been through this at some time. Some of my closest male friends have been through it, or still are feeling that way. There's nothing wrong with them, they're attractive, have decent jobs and are great company, but women never seem to want to be more than friends. I know it does their heads in too. Sadly, there's not really anything that you can do- be patient, you'll meet the right person and when you do, you'll be away. I know it sounds cliched, but you can't rush it, it'll happen when it's ready. Good luck though hun :)

P.S- Graffiti- please start writing properly. Not liking the way you type does not make us losers or arse holes, we just have some respect for the English language and like to see it used properly. You'll get a much better response to your posts if you think a little bit about your use of words and spelling.
  • Options
    As a woman in my 30s(how did that happen):hyper: i would say perhaps you are looking in the wrong place are you also looking for a refined woman because i would say their hard to find:) have you tryed speed dating or an online dating room perhaps you need to look further from home most of my single friends in their 30s have been round the block a time or 2 and come with kids are you prepared to take on a ready made family ? good luck ps if i was single i might go for you myself but alas i am not refined x:wave: