Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

what the hell am i doing!?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well...

ive been with my boyfriend for abwt 10 months now...i love him, i really do but whilst on holiday i met this guy.
although we only spent a week together, we really clicked!
i kissed him but thts it.

i am not going to tell my boyfriend .. but i have been texting this guy i met...

hes really sweet but i do love my bf alot more!!

any opinoins...??

:heart:

Comments

• Options
    well...

ive been with my boyfriend for abwt 10 months now...i love him, i really do but whilst on holiday i met this guy.

i am not going to tell my boyfriend .. but i have been texting this guy i met...

any opinoins...??

Well it's totally possible to really like two (or even more) people at once. But it's not advised to act on it, because not only could you really hurt them, it makes you feel like shit (I'm talking from experience).

What are the texts like? Would your boyfriend be upset if he found them?
  • Options
    yeah ... but th thing is i did act on it =[and yep..i do feel like shit!

they just say things like how he wud like to meet up with me agen n things like tht...he misses my company etc...

however, he does live in london! so theres really a fat chance of meeting him agen if u know what i mean...x

my boyfriend gets rather jealous so yeah...he wud get really annoyed and th last thing i wud want to do is hurt him! x

i do love him....xx and in a way im glad i kissed this guy bcoz its made me realise exaclty how much i do love him...we were on th rocks bfore my holiday u see... x x

wb x:heart:
  • Options
    Hmm, tricky sitution...I've been in the situation of your holiday lover before and it's not easy from that side either.

You really have to just tell him that you love your boyfriend, it was just a holiday fling and the texting has to stop...

Or you break up with your boyfriend and persue this new love interest.

I know it's hard to do, but you have to make a decision and go with it.
  • Options
    well...

any opinoins...??

Maybe because you are interested in someone, it means that you are subconsciously looking for something new and a bit bored of your current fella. If you do love him and maybe you're stuck in a rut then try spicing up your relationship a little, doing new things and not just the usual clubbing/sitting in front of the TV.

It's somehting you really need to think about and not just rush in and tell your boyfriend all.

Also, you're young and everyone has little flings on holiday, I don't see any harm in it.
  • Options
    Holiday romances are just that. Let it go!
  • Options
    thanx guys...x

took all th advice on board ... and the texting has stopped.
    =] .. x things looking good now =] x

thanks alot x
  • Options
    thanx guys...x

took all th advice on board ... and the texting has stopped.
    =] .. x things looking good now =] x

thanks alot x

Well Done :) I hope things get back on track with you and your fella soon.
  • Options
    me 2 =] x x thanks a bunch x x x