Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hearts

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone had these little fellas?? Absolutely amazing lol, not had not any pills like this for a long time!!

Comments

• Options
    I haven't ever done any hearts. Take it they were really good then ?

There aren't many pills around here at the minute its a bit dry.
  • Options
    quite like them - bit mongy tho
  • Options
    I love em!

Only take them when I've being drinking and they absolutely batter me, not many have sent me sideways like these for a long time!!

Loads of different ones around here at the moment and there all going cheap!
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    quite like them - bit mongy tho

Yeh they're definitely mongy!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    Yeh they're definitely mongy!
    Can't dance properly on them!
    I don't do many of them and take them in halves when I'm out whch is rare for me.
  • Options
    I had these hearts over a few weeks and the first time they were great but then the next couple of times I just felt like I couldn't relax or something. They were the reason I've gone off pills and now moved onto MDMA.
  • Options
    Maybe its the environment I take them in then!! I don't go clubbing hardly at all now-a-days, I take them in the boozer when "banging one out" isn't really what goes on and then at all night partys at peoples houses (usually mine to tell you truth), I just sit down and get mashed off pills, charlie, beer and skunk, and everyone round here absolutely loves these, so thinking maybe there a different batch!! My mate has even bought a 2 year supply of them cos her dealer is getting some different ones next time!
  • Options
    I had these hearts over a few weeks and the first time they were great but then the next couple of times I just felt like I couldn't relax or something. They were the reason I've gone off pills and now moved onto MDMA.

Yeah you usually know what you're getting more so than with pills and it's a cleaner, fresher buzz.
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    Yeah you usually know what you're getting more so than with pills and it's a cleaner, fresher buzz.

Hmm I prefer the more trippy buzz from pills than MDMA powder personally.

I've had two batches of Hearts recently... I had some small, tightly packed one's on Brighton beach during gay pride which had a really fast come up and were VERY, VERY rushy...something I haven't had with pills for a long time.

Then I got this huge, crumbly dirty looking one's in a rave in London a few weeks before... I'm really not sure how good they were, because I dropped them after I was already fucked from some Mitsubishi's.

Oh by the way, anyone had these Micky Mouse pills?? They are absolutely HUGE, like double stack but twice the width of an average pill aswell... never seen anything quite like them, they're a mish to drop.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Hmm I prefer the more trippy buzz from pills than MDMA powder personally.

I don't really understand what you mean by trippy? MDMA is a mild hallucagenic.. Anyway I had an amazing time on those mdma crystals, it was like what ecstasy was all about again - just being totally loved up and dancey and feeling great. And I started to see visuals too but I usually get that.
  • Options
    I don't really understand what you mean by trippy? MDMA is a mild hallucagenic.. Anyway I had an amazing time on those mdma crystals, it was like what ecstasy was all about again - just being totally loved up and dancey and feeling great. And I started to see visuals too but I usually get that.

I'm aware that MDMA is a mild hallucinogen, what I'm talking about is the the more spaced out feeling and intense visuals (more noticeable in high doses - say 10 or more pills) gained from MDA and MDEA e.t.c, which MDMA doesn't quite give, despite the rushes and enhanced feelings of emotion being stronger.
  • Options
    I'm aware that MDMA is a mild hallucinogen, what I'm talking about is the the more spaced out feeling and intense visuals (more noticeable in high doses - say 10 or more pills) gained from MDA and MDEA e.t.c, which MDMA doesn't quite give, despite the rushes and enhanced feelings of emotion being stronger.

Right.. what intense visuals do you get then? I guess it depends on the person because me and my best mate always take the same dose of the same dose of the same pills and after 3 pills I'm seeing tribal patterns and animal faces yet she has never experienced that. The same thing happeend when I had my MDMA crystals.
  • Options
    Right.. what intense visuals do you get then? I guess it depends on the person because me and my best mate always take the same dose of the same dose of the same pills and after 3 pills I'm seeing tribal patterns and animal faces yet she has never experienced that. The same thing happeend when I had my MDMA crystals.

On about 20 pills I saw people laying down in fields, little elf like fairy's dancing in the distance, what looked like a cow charge at me, strange figures floating accross lakes and men in bright flurescent jackets like standing a few feet away from me (these were actually lights i found out later, but it was so realistic).
    I doubt this kind of visuals could take place if you were just on pure MDMA crystals, but I may be wrong...
  • Options
    On about 20 pills I saw people laying down in fields, little elf like fairy's dancing in the distance, what looked like a cow charge at me, strange figures floating accross lakes and men in bright flurescent jackets like standing a few feet away from me (these were actually lights i found out later, but it was so realistic).
    I doubt this kind of visuals could take place if you were just on pure MDMA crystals, but I may be wrong...

I duno but do you really want to be taking 20pills on a regular basis?
  • Options
    The visuals seen on MDMA are mostly due to the fact that some of that MDMA is converted in the body to MDA, which is a more hallucinogenic drug...
  • Options

I thought it depended on the person too because I sometimes see things when I'm on pills like things that are already there (like rubbish bins) turn into random stuff like big oriental vases and that. But other friends of mine never get that.
  • Options
    I duno but do you really want to be taking 20pills on a regular basis?

No, and I haven't taken that many pills in about year. Not into doing that sort of thing anymore.
    I was just using an extreme and more noticeable example of why I prefer pills to MDMA crystals.
  • Options
    Yeah, I said it depends on the person :)
  • Options
    No, and I haven't taken that many pills in about year. Not into doing that sort of thing anymore.
    I was just using an extreme and more noticeable example of why I prefer pills to MDMA crystals.

Ah right... I still don't get it :p I've heard a few people on here say they prefer pills to MDMA crystals so you're not the only one. I just don't understand why.
  • Options
    Ah right... I still don't get it :p I've heard a few people on here say they prefer pills to MDMA crystals so you're not the only one. I just don't understand why.

Ah well, different strokes for different folks! (I think that's the saying?)
    Don't get me wrong, I would never turn down MDMA powder and it is definately a nice and refreshing change to have it instead of pills once in a while, but overrall I do prefer pills.
    Pills are also alot easier to stash, drop and sell in clubs and raves without drawing too much attention to yourself.
  • Options
    Weird. :p
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I have always prefered good pills to pure MDMA.

MDMA isn't really a very good dancey drug. It's nice but I liek the fact that with pills it's quite often a different buzz every time.

Mitis triangles piss over any MDMA I've ever taken and they were a cocktail. They contained meth as well as a MDA/MDMA type drug if I remember correctly.
    Weekender Offender