Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Festival Fashion

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im going to a festival next week (for the second time) and as the weather is quite unpredictable at the moment, this is what clothes im taking. I want to look good, without looking like a festival virgin type thing.

Plain Ts
Vest tops
Skinnies
Demin shorts
Summery type dress
Big guys hoody
Thinner jumper
Wellies
Trainers.

I dont want to overload myslef, think this is too little/much? anything ive missed?
thnks

Comments

• Options
    dont forget plenty of socks, something waterproof and something to sleep in!
  • Options
    Knee length socks are good to wear under wellies.
  • Options
    If it rains you really want to be in a skirt of shorts. Sounds weird but your skin dries out a hell of a lot quicker than jeans. For wet weather I usually wear a skirt with boots and either tights or long socks. Get yourself a waterproof too, or a bin bag at the very least!

Remember festivals get very cold at night no matter how warm they are in the day. I always take a wooley hat and some gloves :thumb:
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Here's TheSite's guide to festival fashion.

My festival must haves are wellies, waterproof trousers (just in case!) a couple of head scarves and a cozy hoodie for colder evenings.
  • Options
    I've just come back from V and all I'm saying is thank god I took my big thick coat with me cos I would have frozen to death. Also had my waterproofs with me and wellies.

I wore jeans/wellies/dress the first day and
    leggings/dress/wellies the second day...

the rain still killed me though!

Everyone was going around in bin bags!

I think everyone was too busy avoiding the rain and checking out the music to be really bothered about what everyone else was wearing though.