Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

my boyfriend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
lately things havent been great between us. anyway yesturday i red one of his bebo messages yea i no i shudnt have but it had a give away title. yes i was in the wrong, but he sed he had a secret to tell this girl and hed tell her once sh turned 17 shes not even 16 yet, she finaly got it out of him and it sed i like ya and fink ur hot! hes denied it. basically i wana ask you guys if you found this on ur bf/gfs messages how would you feel and react?

Comments

• Options
    I'd probably feel a little gutted and not good enough but I doubt I would care too much because if I was in your position it doesn't seem like much of a serious relationship just one with two young people involved where love doesn't come into play.
  • Options
    Lol Yeah.... "I think you're hot!" isn't exactly a heart breaking declaration of love really is it?
    I've told girls I think they're hot while I've been in relationships before... it didn't mean anything and it didn't mean that I wanted anything to do with them, just that I think they're hot, simple as that! lol Nothing wrong with giving a pretty girl a confidence boost once in a while.
  • Options
    for staters who the hell are you 2 say love doesnt come into play, we bin together for 2 years so dnt give me that shit!
  • Options
    for staters who the hell are you 2 say love doesnt come into play, we bin together for 2 years so dnt give me that shit!

Ok, I will take back love and replace it with maturity after that comment.
  • Options
    A comment like, "I think you're hot" wouldn't really faze me, but it depends on the individual I suppose. What would concern me more would be me going through his private things or the fact that my boyfriend is lying to my face.
  • Options
    Sounds like you're feeling a bit delicate right now. I agree with squeal, maturity comes into it if you feel the need to snoop, there doesn't seem to be much trust or respect between the two of you
  • Options

Take a chill pill darlin'! Jeez!

If you really love eachother then prehaps you should trust eachother?
    As I said in my earlier post, I've told girls that they're hot while I've been in relationships before... it never meant that I was going to cheat on my girlfriend or anything.
  • Options
    plus if he said it on an open website like bebo its hardly like he was hiding it from you. Unless of course your checking his private messages without asking his permission.....
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote: »
    Unless of course your checking his private messages without asking his permission.....

Which wouldn't be very trusting.... although I know how tempting it can be...
  • Options
    we bin together for 2 years so dnt give me that shit!

You'd of done better spending those two years on course of basic English and grammar. Innit.
  • Options
    ok well he clearly did send her that message so his blatant 'i didn't do it' would fuck me off most, not what he actually said.
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    You'd of done better spending those two years on course of basic English and grammar. Innit.

Ohh I thought that too but didn't want to distress the poor girl in her hour of need. Maybe thats why we are all so confused as I'm not entirely sure what she is going on about............
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote: »
    Ohh I thought that too but didn't want to distress the poor girl in her hour of need. Maybe thats why we are all so confused as I'm not entirely sure what she is going on about............

That's also why I thought she was about 12, however the profile says 19 :confused:
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »
    That's also why I thought she was about 12, however the profile says 19 :confused:

I got that idea more from the fact that they use and give a shit about bebo...

*quickly deletes unused bebo account*
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »
    Ok, I will take back love and replace it with maturity after that comment.
    Haha!
  • Options
    Judging by this thread of Miss 45's, there are issues to be addressed on both parties.