Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

buying drugs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i bought some charlie for the first time last night and i feel like shit this morning cos i always said i would never buy it and i did. plus it was all gone in under 15 minutes and within two hours i was back to normal and feeling worse than ever and craving more which is shit because all the dickheads i were with werent the sharing types.

Comments

• Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Thats the bitch about coke, when you have finished you always "prang" for more. I'm really bad for it. For me thats one of the worst points about it, and yea you don't peak for very long so its easy to find your self wanting more.

Sometimes I can wake up feeling like shit but more often when having a night of charlie I tend to wake up feeling like I haven't done any drugs the night before.
  • Options
    i bought some charlie for the first time last night and i feel like shit this morning cos i always said i would never buy it and i did. plus it was all gone in under 15 minutes and within two hours i was back to normal and feeling worse than ever and craving more which is shit because all the dickheads i were with werent the sharing types.

How much did you buy if it was all gone in 15 minutes?!? i wouldn't even be wanting the second line til that long.
    Also are you saying they are dickheads cos they wouldn't share? if so then that's a bit rich of you seeing as you caned off everything you had so fast and it's not exactly cheap.
  • Options
    That's coke for you, really don't know where it's reputation comes from...most coke heads I know are just former pill users who can't hack the yoke buzz anymore.
  • Options

Welcome to my world and the world of the white stuff.
  • Options
    How much did you buy if it was all gone in 15 minutes?!?

That's what I was thinking!
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    If your sharing coke can go very quickly. I don't generally see much change out of 4 lines.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I've done half gram lines before, and the other half gram can easily be polished off in a few chunky snakes.
  • Options
    thats why i dont like coke....doesnt last long enough and i find myself on edge and uneasy because your watchin how much is left...get a few pills into you and you dont give a shit!
  • Options
    How much did you buy if it was all gone in 15 minutes?!? i wouldn't even be wanting the second line til that long.

Nah, if she bought a gram for example and has been doing it for a while its not that difficult to cane it that quickly - especialy if you're racking up fat ones. Thats the fucker with coke tho, £40 for a short-term buzz thats gonna leave you craving for the rest of the night.
  • Options
    deceelpool wrote: »
    Nah, if she bought a gram for example and has been doing it for a while its not that difficult to cane it that quickly - especialy if you're racking up fat ones. Thats the fucker with coke tho, £40 for a short-term buzz thats gonna leave you craving for the rest of the night.

exactly ! bought a g on friday at went to the toilet with my best mate and had to sort her out a few lines then did a big line and some others so it went quick
  • Options
    deceelpool wrote: »

so true..
  • Options
    It's so fucking amazing though.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    It's so fucking amazing though.

it does have a nice buzz.

but i did a phatty line and the drip down my throat was gross

feel like doing some now because im bored and have a bit of money !
  • Options
    it does have a nice buzz.

but i did a phatty line and the drip down my throat was gross

feel like doing some now because im bored and have a bit of money !

I like the drip and the taste of coke. :yum: I have done half a gram in one line before...that was a killer. My ex-dealer did a whole gram in a line in front of me once, because he had so much of the stuff.
    Beautiful stuff.
    I've got enough cash in my bank to buy a fuck load but I'm saving it for my holiday on Saturday.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I like the drip and the taste of coke. :yum: I have done half a gram in one line before...that was a killer. My ex-dealer did a whole gram in a line in front of me once, because he had so much of the stuff.
    Beautiful stuff.
    I've got enough cash in my bank to buy a fuck load but I'm saving it for my holiday on Saturday.

A gram in one line? Blimey!

I really like the drop down and the taste, but the stuff I've been using lately does tend to make me have a little retch when it drops down.

I find now the worst thing is when its running low and you start getting edgy. I start getting nose paranoia and then scratch at it so much and blowe it lots, and I think that's what gives me the probs with it, not the coke!
  • Options
    so i think this time is the last 4 u
    it`s better to forget about the evening.
  • Options
    honestly once upon a time i used to fucking hate the taste of coke slide down your throat. i would rather have a spoonful of base chew it then swallow it at one point. but eventually, i loved it. to me there was nothing better than have a bottle of wine and a gram of coke and your pals.
    its the rich man's drug!
    i did a gram in a day a few times. but you end up looking like rudolph, and that awful headache and bloody snots, not to mention the cost and how it can just take over your life. had some great times on it but never again.
  • Options
    KayJay_87 wrote: »
    i would rather have a spoonful of base chew it then swallow it at one point.

i did a gram in a day a few times. but you end up looking like rudolph, and that awful headache and bloody snots, not to mention the cost and how it can just take over your life. had some great times on it but never again.

That's just disgusting. lol (the base thing)

Grams would go in an hour or two for me at one stage. Once my nose was so battered after a heavy 3 day bender that it was actually all cut up on the outside of my nostrils, red raw, bleeding and scabby. Not a pretty sight.