Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

missing pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok couldnt find this in missed pills so just wondering if anyone can help..

started a new pack of pills 14 days ago, i missed one out of the pack on day 6 and didnt end up taking it at all, then missed another 2 pills from the pack on day 10 and 11 and didnt end up taking them either, i've been having a really rough time lately and just completely forgot about taking the pill..

I had sex on two of the days i missed the pill and sex the week before aswell, my periods not due for another week and half but im just wondering how likely it would be that im pregnant.. anybody know?

Comments

• Options
    I don't know how likely it is, but its a lot more than if you had been taking the pill properly. You need to remember to take it or else it won't be as effective. You'll just have to wait to see if you have your period.

Hopefully everything will be ok :)
  • Options
    If you miss a pill you have a way higher chance of being pregnant. In future you should make sure you take it regulary and always use condoms just incase you slip up.