Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mixed signals

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right Im s confused so any advice would be appreciated ..

well im kind of seeing this bloke at the moment - ive mentioned him before - and we get on well but he talks about his ex quite a lot. She texts and rings a bit and he doesnt reply cos she says he wants nothing to do with her which i believe but i still dont think hes over her.
the more time i spend with him the more i start to like him. i dont really know what hes thinking and that. when hes drunk or wired he says like all this stuff about how i would be a good girlfriend and that.

aaaaaah my heads confused !

Comments

• Options
    You say she calls and texts 'quite a bit' and judging by that I personally would wonder why she's keeping it up if he never replies.
    How does he talk about her? Is he bringing her up and talking about her in general or slagging her off or what?

It's a bit of a tough one not knowing the situation completely, maybe you jsut need to bite the bullet and chat with him about what's going on between the two of you?
  • Options
    she text and rings becuase she wants to move back in with him. he doesnt like refer to her fondly but she comes up quite a lot when hes talking about like old times and that. He says quite a bit that she caused him quite a lot of trouble. I just dont think hes over her yet.