Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Really like a guy but...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
heya,
i have a problem.
i REALLY like this guy, & hes rung me a few times etc. (that sounds good but...) i know he only wants me for one reason. & he thinks i'm a slag due to what his mates have said about me. (yes they have reason but i have changed & i was having a bad weekend)
How can i change his view of me?
i know many will say just don't sleep with him, i don't plan to anyway but i'm worried thats all he'll see me as and i don't know how to change his view of me so that he likes me for me.
any ideas?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    You can't get him to change his view of you.
  • Options
    you could go with him and not sleep with him till you know him well, and then he wont think that of you.

If you are sure that he thinks youre a slag, then why the hell do you want to be with him anyway?
  • Options
    What SCC said.
  • Options
    playdead wrote: »
    heya,
    ii know he only wants me for one reason. & he thinks i'm a slag due to what his mates have said about me.

How do you know this? To me, this just sounds like paranoia kicking in. If I were you, I'd go with the flow, see him and whatever, see what happens and if he does seem to be clearly after one thing you can just give him the flick!
  • Options
    playdead wrote: »
    heya,
    i don't know how to change his view of me so that he likes me for me.
    any ideas?
    is a guy who doesn't like you for you really worth the effort?!
  • Options
    otter wrote: »
    is a guy who doesn't like you for you really worth the effort?!

Lol to be fair the guy likes her for her....he just thinks she's 'easy' and he'll get his way. If she acted easy before then you can't blame the guy for thinking she'll act easy again.

I think honesty is best policy. Also how old is this chap?

You could just say out right that you know he'll have heard some things about you but that was your past and you are no longer like that. You want a proper relationship now and do not want to be fucking about!! That way you make him see that you wont be getting fucked by his mates and he can trust you!!

But do you know much about him? If he's just after a quick shag tell him that those days are behind you and that it's nothing wrong with him, he just wont be getting easy ride!!! :)
  • Options
    Harmless wrote: »
    Lol to be fair the guy likes her for her....he just thinks she's 'easy' and he'll get his way. If she acted easy before then you can't blame the guy for thinking she'll act easy again.

I think honesty is best policy. Also how old is this chap?

You could just say out right that you know he'll have heard some things about you but that was your past and you are no longer like that. You want a proper relationship now and do not want to be fucking about!! That way you make him see that you wont be getting fucked by his mates and he can trust you!!

But do you know much about him? If he's just after a quick shag tell him that those days are behind you and that it's nothing wrong with him, he just wont be getting easy ride!!! :)

Thanks, yeh i'm gonna try that
    Also, i'm kinda worried that hes going to do something against me as before this boy hit him over me so do you think he'll hold that against me when it wasnt my fault as i didnt ask the boy to hit him?
    hes being nice on the phone though i'm just hoping its not an act
  • Options
    Well why did the other boy hit him over you?
  • Options
    cause the other guy (his mate) was seeing me at the time when this boy originally tried to move on me
  • Options
    Being straight with you, if you've dated his mate already etc etc, I'd avoid the whole situation.
  • Options
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    Being straight with you, if you've dated his mate already etc etc, I'd avoid the whole situation.

Yes and no..... depending on how much you like the girl.

Bare in mind he's got hit for her and he's still wanting her, if he's being nice on phone etc. It could all be an act but can't see why he'd go to such lengths to bang you, unless he's mates have said you've got a hot f*cking vag (hi 5 to you:thumb: )

As said before honesty best policy - lay all your cards on table and let him know you like him and what's gone on before is a mistakes!!

I hope that you are over he's mate and no longer seeing him!!!! :p